BY GREAT VALUE #29 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the... see more...

Great Value™ Original Applesauce 24 oz. Jar
  • "Tastes good.exact same as any other name brand applesauce.good for the kiddos" in 3 reviews
Whitney P.
Jonesborough, TN
This is a good product and its fairly priced as well. It tastes very crisp like apples should. It has a better apple taste than most applesauce brands where all you can really taste is the sugar and corn syrup. This is the one i get every time i'm getting groceries.
Erika J.
Bountiful, UT
I only use Applesauce in baking.. I don't like the texture, so I can't just eat some for a snack. The Great Value brand is perfect for my needs! Inexpensive, but still good quality.
Kristen B.
Rixeyville, VA
My daughter loves this applesauce. She eats it with her lunch and dinner on most days and it's a simple side that I feel comfortable letting her eat.
kenzi g.
I love applesauce, it is such a great snack to have after a workout or before. And you can't go wrong with a store brand like walmarts great value
Alisa C.
Lebanon , OH
This apple sauce is just as good as Motts. It is the right consistency and is ripe. I like to add cinnamon to mine.
Teresa T.
San Jacinto, CA
If you are looking to save money, tgis will work for you. Same great taste and quality as name brand applesauces
Nellie S.
Callahan, FL
My family loves this apple sauce. It was gone in the matter of three days. Needless to say we buy a lot of this.
Sabrina F.
Woodland Hls, CA
I love applesauce and this tastes just like natural applesauce. Very creamy and good for a sweet tooth.
Haley p.
Ashtabula, OH
Just like the products brand name it reflects the product it's a great value and it tastes awesome.
Stephanie M.
Mcclellandtwn, PA
This applesauce to me taste way better then any name brand applesauce! Great value is the best!

back