Amanda W.
Waldo, ME

Does the Walmart brand taste as good as the name brand? Do your kids love it?

Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.
1 year, 6 months ago
My 3 year old loves them!
Sara H.
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
1 year, 7 months ago
This brand is just as good as any brand I've tried. The kids love it and I haven't told them it is unsweetened!
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
Fayetteville, NC
1 year, 8 months ago
Very tasty and my 3 year old loves it. Luckily he doesn't mi d there being no sugar in it either.
Bridgot P.
Bridgot P.
Mobile, AL
2 years, 3 months ago
My kids say it tastes the same as name brand.
Hannah L.
Hannah L.
2 years, 12 months ago
This is a great affordable brand! I think it tastes the same as the other brands. My kids love it. We sometimes buy the strawberry applesauce as well.
LaJessica M.
LaJessica M.
3 years, 3 months ago
To me it tastes like any other brand Of applesauce. My kids still love it despite the brand.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Carmel, IN
3 years, 3 months ago
Eco-warrior Expert Level 3
I think it tastes the same as others with a bit less sweetness.
Julie E.
Julie E.
Midland, MI
3 years, 5 months ago
Walmart brand seemed a little chunkier but less acidic in taste. No kids, but I love it!