Great Value™ Natural Unsweetened Applesauce 6-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Emmanuel G.Great Value™ Natural Unsweetened Applesauce 6-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Sara H.

BY GREAT VALUE #7 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Great Value Natural Unsweetened Applesauce: Naturally gluten-free food Kosher see more...

• Does walmart brand taste good? Is it healthy?8 Answers
  • Does the Walmart brand taste as good as the name brand? D...8 Answers
  • I usually buy store brand and name brand applesauce but I...2 Answers
Great Value™ Natural Unsweetened Applesauce 6-4 oz. Cups
  • "You can tell that it's name brand and not as good as Mott's but they still taste really good and are a good snack." in 8 reviews
  • "I am always a little apprehensive to buy store brand products, especially food but this is really good." in 6 reviews
Melissa G.
MAURICE, LA
My mom had always insisted on buying the overpriced applesauce in a pouch because they advertise being all natural and having no high fructose corn syrup. When I showed hee the ingredients on this, she changed her mind. It is just as high quality, has the same natural ingredients and no hfcs. I like that I can add cinnamon if she wants something different or just leave it plain and she likes the flavor either way. Sure, it doesnt come in a pouch but she's growing and with her appetite now, she'll eat 4 pouches of the other stuff and thats getting expensive. Its not really a big deal to pack a small, Rubbermade container and a spoon to take this on the go.
Christi L.
Oxford, Ohio
I freaking love this stuff because it has a good amount of sugar, so it satisfies the craving, but it is also not fattening at all and so you don’t feel bad about eating it. I will definitely keep buying these
rachel c.
The little cups in these packs are great for lunches. This product is so good I can’t stop raving about it to others. It tastes sooooo good and I can’t believe how smooth the apples are in this. It’s not not sweet either which is good. When I got my tonsils out this is one of the only things I ate. :)
Sara H.
Waynesboro , PA
I love applesauce of all kinds. Lately I have been loving the unsweetened variety because it's just better for you. I feel this brand easily measured up to Motts and Musselmans apple sauce but with half the cost.
Sara J.
KELLER, TX
I LOVE Great Value's unsweetened apple sauce. As someone who regularly eats paleo and participated in whole 30, I have tried many sugar-free "just apples" applesauce and this is surprisingly my favorite! I have bought this over and over. I love it, especially when I've cut out added sugar, it's the perfect treat!
Megan K.
Toronto, OH
These make a great snack for anytime of the day and my kids will eat it even if it didn't have sugar. They tend to go very quickly in my house and sometimes my kids will sneak them. We find them mostly at Walmart. When my kids have snack days its a great deal.
Karla Z.
Prairieville, LA
It isn't the best apple sauce I have had, but it was good. I imagine the fact that it was unsweetended to my distaste, however if you are the person that likes home-made apple sauce, as well as natural blends, this is the apple sauce for you! Like I said, it was just the unsweetend for me
Tiffany T.
Au Gres, MI
I swear I lived on these for a week or so... After having surgery on my throat there was nothing more delicious then these. Especially when you cannot eat solid food. Tasted just like biting in to an apple without all the crunch and chunks of apple. Plus there was not huge list of additives and junk tossed in to it to make kids want it.
Kendra B.
Not gonna lie, a bit obsessed with applesauce and before I went to college I was a little paranoid about "unsweetened" applesauce for some reason. Maybe it was a bad experience or it doesn't need to be so sweet but if I add a little cinnamon to it, it's a perfect snack when I don't have any fresh fruit around.
Belle A.
Not a huge fan of applesauce but my niece is. I usually get Mott's but to due to budget constraints, went with this. She loved them and didn't seem to notice if there was any difference so that's good in my book. She's pretty picky so I can trust that.
Nicole M.
Saint George, UT
Does walmart brand taste good? Is it healthy?
Amanda W.
Waldo, ME
Does the Walmart brand taste as good as the name brand? Do your kids love it?
Nohely R.
Aurora, CO
I usually buy store brand and name brand applesauce but I have noticed the the store brand contains way too much sugar and cinnamon and doesn't really let you enjoy it. I love applesauce and so do my siblings, they tend to eat anything that is there they aren't really picky! I usually stick with the name brand but i wanted to try something new and affordable not like applesauce isn't already! I noticed that this store brand applesauce has pretty good reviews and my question is, does it contain cinnamon like other applesauces and if it does is it too overpowering or just the right of cinnamon?
Hollie L.
Princeton, TX
Eco-warrior Expert Level 2
Does this brand console to motts applesauce? My kids are picky lol!

back