BY GREAT VALUE

No artificial flavors

Great Value™ House Caesar Dressing
  • "I have used it not only as a salad dressing but also as part of a yummy marinade." in 1 review
  • "I was surprised to find that this store brand dressing is better than the name brand dressing." in 1 review
Shellby M.
This dressing is very good it’s got a lot of flavor and is very creamy but kinda thick which is how I like it. To me Caesar shouldn’t be watery/thin. Tastes a lot like the dressing they use at restaurants
Becky L.
Powder Spgs, GA
I did not like this at all. It had a funky taste to it. Didn't taste like caesar dressing. Yes it was affordable, but spend a little extra and get a nice creamy dressing that actually tasts like caesar.
ᴛᴏɴᴀɴᴛᴢɪɴ♚ A.
Cross Jct, VA
For a cheap brand it’s so worth it! It’s great on salad with parmesan cheese! It can be purchased at Walmart ! I think you should give it a try with your next salad! 🥗 don’t forget the cheese !!
Allison S.
Quite tasty and delicious. It's a cheaper brand, but I think it's just as good as some of your other higher priced dressings. It does have a bit of a spicy kick to it, so I would steer clear if you prefer a sweeter dressing. Overall, a good product.
Alyssa D.
I love ranch and we used to always get the name brand dressing but switched to this to try it since it was way cheaper. It taste just the same if not better and will just buy the cheaper ranch always.
Kala S.
The best store-bought dressing you can find. Also, very inexpensive. I was surprised to find that this store brand dressing is better than the name brand dressing. Now this is the kind I always buy.
Pokhara
Just as good as it's name-brand counterpart, Great Value's Ceasar dressing is great. I have used it not only as a salad dressing but also as part of a yummy marinade. The price is great for the product.
Kylee C.
Sheridan, IN
Loved this dressing. It taste just like any other Caesar dressing and it's very very inexpensive. If I remember right it was $1.27! In my opinion it's a very great option!
Noelle W.
Great value for the price. Great flavor. The taste is not too tangy or strong. Very creamy. Great for salads or grilled chicken. Comparable to many restaurant dressings!
Patty  M.
Meridian, MS
People consider Great Value a generic. This dressing is really good. Why pay the higher price, when you,get an awesome taste with a great price.
katherine c.