BeveragesCoffeeCoffee Beans, Ground Coffee, & Instant CoffeeGreat Value
Great Value House Blend Medium 100% Arabica Coffee 4 Cups

Great Value™ House Blend Medium 100% Arabica Coffee 4 Cups

by Great Value

Great Value 100% Arabica House Blend Coffee is a medium roast that has a bold and nutty flavor. A blend of fine Arabica beans medium roasted to perfection, these single cup coffee pods are a convenient way to enjoy a quick cup of coffee any time of the...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value™ House Blend Medium 100% Arabica Coffee 4 Cups!
Roselle Park, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually go for Colombian coffee. But this was a new option i saw in stock when I went to buy this and I am glad I went for it. It has a different tatse more nutty for sure!! But still sharp enough to satisfy my coffee urges pleasantly suprised. This coffee reminds me a bit of the keurig branded coffee which is a bit pricey but is a strong cup of coffee considering its a kcup! I would love if they had a mixed option of half Colombian coffee and half House Blend. I love the valueof this box as well and the quality is still great!!
Pittsburgh
Great Value™ House Blend Medium 100% Arabica Coffee 4 Cups uploaded by Cassie D.
Could use a little bit more caffeine but all in all, the price is great and so is the flavor! Definitely would recommend
Elkhorn
I bought this on e last month for my office and i love the taste of this one. I like the packaging and label. try it and taste it everyone. Flavor might not good for everyone who like their once coffee style and falvorr. if you are can handle different flavor then try it.

Looking for your answer?