Great Value™ Hazelnut Coffee Creamer

by Great Value

This is a non-dairy product.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value™ Hazelnut Coffee Creamer!
Hazelnut creamer is my favorite for my coffee. This particular brand of Hazelnut creamer doesn't taste good to me at all. No matter how little or how much I put in my coffee it just tastes super powdery. It literally tastes like I am eating powder out of a packet. I've used many different powdered creamers and I'm not sure why this has that taste. It just doesn't mix well and the hazelnut is so strong in the worst way. I will not be purchasing this again. It was so disappointing.
Low Carb
Great Value™ Hazelnut Coffee Creamer uploaded by Chante P.
I absolutely love this creamer! Not only is it cheap,but it tastes great too! I was able to get it at Walmart since its the great value brand and the make a few other flavors as well.My favorite coffee to pair it with is Boston's Best Pumpkin Spice coffee! It tastes like fall in a cup!! Yum!!
No Special Diet
Sandy springs , GA
I liked this product but still i would prefer the liquid over the powdered creamer !! My fav coffee creamer are hazelnut and vanilla !! Liquid ones generally blends well with the coffee but the powdered one wont blend that well !! Taste is same i don't think there is any major difference !! Overall its ok !!
Sugar Free, Low Carb
San Antonio, TX
My moms favorite creamer! i love it too, it tastes amazing. you don't even need a sweetener!