Great Value™ Golden Sweet Whole Kernel Corn 15.25 oz. Can uploaded by naf C.

BY GREAT VALUE

Buy on Walmart
naf C.
Love these corns! I have bought them a few time and they are very easy to make. You can either heat them on the stove or in the microwave. I generally mix some salt and spices with them or mix these corn kernels with some other food for instance soup. They taste delicious. They are obviously healthy. They aren't very pricey and being in a packed can, they can last long. I would highly recommend these to everyone.
Katelyn F.
Pasco, WA
I've used this corn for everything from a basic side dish to salads to soups. It works for a variety of meals and I don't find any lack in flavor compared to a name brand can.
Asiah S.
Panama City, FL
This is some really good corn and it's fairly sweet,I bought it at Walmart for about .55 cents or less,it's easy to make and it taste really good if u sauté onions and bell peppers with it and u can also add a few tomatoes to it as well. I recommend this
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
I can't really tell a difference between the walmart brand corn and the more pricy name brand corn. Good taste for a good value.
Amber H.
Amarillo, TX
Everyone loves corn lol and the Walmart great value brands are always uncompairable they taste the same for a good price
Nikki L.
Church Point, LA
Amazing product for being a great value brand! The cost is cheap and it tastes like any expensive canned corn.
Damari V.
Orlando, FL
It's very sweet I use it for salads and I also make corn with rice. It's a good product not expensive.
Tabitha S.
Penacook , NH
We just love corn in our house and these are super yummy , we keep them in our house at all times :)