Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by member-e7933d148Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by Ana S.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Trash Bags

36 bags. 13 gal. (49.2L) 2 ft. x 2 ft. 3-3/8 in., 1.0 mil. (60.9cm x 69.5cm) (25.4mcm). see more...

Christina E.
I used these because I was on a budget and was seriously disappointed. Yes they are cheap in price but they are also cheap in strength. I felt like the bag was going to tear even as I was tying it. It made me so nervous having my son take the trash out because it looked like the bags could tear at any minute!
Demetria B.
I didn't really care for the scent but the bags do what they're supposed to. The scent is kinda like a car air freshener
Jerricka M.
Good if you want trash everywhere and don't have a whole lot of ways to go to get rid of it. Poor quality
Maria G.
Tacoma, WA
These aren't the same as the black heavy hefty bags this is more used for like just a trash bag at home daily kinda thing and it does hold heavy weight but not the same as the hefty bags. I don't really recommend this.
Kelly D.
JACKSONVILLE, FL
I have used the Great Value several times. They aren't terrible but they definitely are not great. They just didn't seem very strong and I found myself doubling the bags up.
Krystal T.
Federal Way, WA
The smell is nice and refreshing and hides the stinky garbage smell. The durability could use some work
Samantha C.
Holmen, WI
These bags are not tall enough for my 13 gallon kitchen garbage. They do not hold much and don't stay in the can very well.
maya W.
baton rouge, la
The strings always pop. I hate the bags although i still used them until they where gone.
Amanda  M.
Columbia, MS
These garbage bags get the job done but they are very cheaply made. Just pulling the trash out of the can, the bag will tear. Although the fresh smell is great, I'm not sure if I would purchase these again.
Ashley D.
Gladstone, ND
My parents use these. I do not like that they leak and also seem to make odors worse. I like the drawstring feature when it doesn't break.