Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by member-e7933d148Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by Ana S.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Trash Bags

36 bags. 13 gal. (49.2L) 2 ft. x 2 ft. 3-3/8 in., 1.0 mil. (60.9cm x 69.5cm) (25.4mcm). see more...

Kayleigh L.
Chicago
Just as good as the name brands. Downside is the smell doesn’t last very long, maybe one or two days. Otherwise, I definitely recommend these!!
Denise T.
Milwaukee, WI
Great garbage bags for a good price! These hold up about as well as the name brand trash bags. They have a pleasant yet mild scent and don't rip easily. If you want a good alternative to brand name garbage bags, these are well worth it.
Diane F.
We just bought some of these this weekend. My husband says they are super easy to pull out when taking out the trash.
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Love drawstring trash bags... Love great value for the price... I really don't have any complaints about this product...
Arianah S.
Fulton, NY
We just bought these out of the normal because we usually use Hefty.. but i really see no difference. They smell the same and work the same.
Kayla B.
Huntsville, TX
I love the strong flex and the fresh scent. I think these are great quality for a great price. The quality is slightly lower than a name brand but it's worth it for the lower price. I would definitely recommend this to anyone trying to save money. Honestly, even if you aren't trying to save money then I think it would be worth buying these because they really aren't much different than the name brand. This is exactly what I buy every month and don't plan to start buying anything different.
Tiffany A.
Byesville, OH
these trash bags are very good and handy dandy. they dont rip easily lime alot of peoe say.
Laura S.
Dudley , MA
I always shop at walmart and lately ive been purchasing these trash bags for my kitchen :-)
Alexandra H.
Valrico, FL
I usually buy store brand for the price difference and it is the same as name brand products like hefty. Great Value does the job just as well for a fraction of the price!
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
For these to be a generic store brand (which I am NOT a snob about using for the majority of products) these are shockingly good! I've never had a ripped or torn bag, no mess. Also, they smell awesome!