Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by member-e7933d148Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by Ana S.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Trash Bags

36 bags. 13 gal. (49.2L) 2 ft. x 2 ft. 3-3/8 in., 1.0 mil. (60.9cm x 69.5cm) (25.4mcm). see more...

Krystal C.
Corinth, TX
The draw strings tend to not be the best quality and seem to tear the bag or strings out. Not my favorite kitchen bag to use. Who wants trash all over when you try to pull out and tie the bag.
Dierra H.
Ames, IA
The bag over all holds up to its name but I don't like how the trash bag doesn't really fit around my garbage and so the bag falls down in the trash and I have to keep pulling it out but I do like the bags cause I haven't had a problem with them ripping or tearing
SARA S.
Newport, ME
These bags were wonderful as far as the smell, I wouldn't recommend these for anyone who is going to thow away sharp items though because they rip easier than I anticipated! Worth the price though!
Cristin S.
Monroeville, PA
I think these garbage bags are great. They are totally affordable and they work as great as the name brand ones. They rarely rip and hold a lot of garbage. I am satisfied with them and the scent is nice. I recommend them and will continue to repurchase these.
Estelle J.
These are a value for a trash bag that keeps my home smelling good. And hold the trash when my family makes it full. And I do not have to worry about leaks when I take the bag to dumpster.
Chance L.
A solid all around kitchen bag that will perform well. The only con I find is sometime the drawstring tears loose easy, but the bags perform quite well for a store brand bag afford-ably priced. I would recommend this product for any needs but sharps disposal
Cynthia C.
Having name brand trash bags is not important to me, since they hold trash and will be disposed of. What is important is odor control, durability, and ease of carrying to the trash dumpster.
irin s.
Brooklyn, NY
I love this product cause it tough on garbage with sharp items and its ability to stretch with out ripping .i would recommend this product to every one cause it haven't proven me otherwise .. and the sent wow it really over powers the garbage smell
helen S.
Works great and keeps odor blocked from food and foods packages that usually smell after a couple of days. Draw strings makes closing simple and easy as well as carrying to trash can.
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I really like these trash bags, they are a great value for how many you get in a box. The only problem I have had is they sometimes tear easily when taking the full bag out to change.