Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by member-e7933d148Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by Ana S.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Trash Bags

36 bags. 13 gal. (49.2L) 2 ft. x 2 ft. 3-3/8 in., 1.0 mil. (60.9cm x 69.5cm) (25.4mcm). see more...

Colleen N.
Sault S Marie, MI
These trash bags are just as good as the name brand. I have not had any problems with tearing or anything. I love having the scent as it masks the trash scent. They are very affordable and I would recommend them to anyone.
Beatrice L.
Marlton, NJ
I sent my son to,the store to grab tall kitchen bags. I wasn't happy with him when he brought these home instead of what I normally use. I really like these trash bags a lot. They hold up to all the trash we throw out.
Rebecca C.
These bags are just as strong as name brand. They're a few dollars cheaper, so why not save the few bucks. They sent doesn't last on them, but that doesn't bother me any. I'm a big buyer of great value household products.
Kristina M.
Arcadia, WI
These are cheap. They are easy on the pocket book, but also easy to break. We'll use them in bathrooms or other garbage cans that we don't throw heavy stuff into. However, you'll be re-miss if you put them in a can you put heavier items in. We had it in our glass can and that was a huge mistake.
Heather M.
Lampasas, TX
I like these when I have to pinch pennies for the week. All around a good trash bag as long as you are not really trying to stuff a whole bunch of stuff down inside the bag because it will tear. But good bag.
alfionita w.
Kalamazoo, MI
I like this product cause it is cheap and i have been using this product for a long time i really like the scent and it can loads a lot and its very effective for my kitchen disposal and i recommended this product cause the plastic its thick and they have fresh scent and it does not stinky
Tanya
Texas
Gets the trash out pretty self explanatory . Don't really get the scent smell due to it accumulates different types of trash it really doesn't scent anything . The trash over powers it just don't over do it .
Georgia L.
Smithfield, NC
Love the drawstring trash bags...and the scent helps a good bit with keeping the trash can a bit fresher smelling, as much as a trash can can be fresh that is. They are affordable and definitely worth the cost.
Christina B.
Canton, OH
Works great. Stretches to hold more trash, tie works well, helps keep most smells at bay. The price is great and they work just as well as the on brands. Definitely worth a try if you use other trash bags.
Deanna M.
The scent is very light, and I find I can still smell trash once it starts filling up. These are a bit cheaper but will get the job done if you're in a pinch. Will tear if overstuffed so just be careful.