Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by member-e7933d148Great Value™ Drawstring Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by Ana S.

BY GREAT VALUE #16 in Trash Bags

36 bags. 13 gal. (49.2L) 2 ft. x 2 ft. 3-3/8 in., 1.0 mil. (60.9cm x 69.5cm) (25.4mcm). see more...

Lacie P.
Deland, FL
Covers the trash smell really well. I have a small kitchen so that is important. The drawstring don't break and they make it super easy to tie up and take out. They are very strong bags as well. I hardley ever have an issue with them tearing.
Amanda P.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Works well. Easy to get out and tie and is durable. But I've never noticed a change in scent or it blocking odor. That's the only complaint but when dealing with trash you're gonna experience a bad smell at first. Overall a good product.
Rachel T.
Huntsville, AL
I never skimped on trash bags, because that is the last thing you want to break or bust on you, but I had to buy these in a pinch and they worked great and I have never been able to tell a difference. I love them! I will always by them!
Keiwandra C.
Norfolk, VA
When I'm balling on a budget, lol, I always pick this kind. It's plenty of trash bags to last you forever. I notice this the scent that comes in these is a strong scent and it smells nice. Really takes away from the original "trash" scent.
Kelly B.
Grove City, OH
The sturdy design made it very easy to lift our of the container to tie and dispose. The Fresh secent made the area smell nice. Never once, has this bag torn, therefore I like its durability. Price is better then most of its competitors.
Sara C.
Denver, CO
I always buy these trash bags. They are cheap and they don't tear and fall apart when pulling from the can. The drawstring is also durable and doesn't rip out and you have to figure out how to make it tie like some of the generic brands.
Tasha M.
Ball Ground, GA
My husband and I buy the great value 13 gallon fresh scented trash bags all the time. They smell amazing and are very effective at keeping odors at bay. The price point of $4 is a great value and they have the same strength as the name brand. I would recommend these to anyone looking to save money but still have a quality trash bag.
Pretentious G.
Keystone Heights, FL
The scent isn't that bad for a trash bag and it can be suprisingly durable at times. But it does rip sometimes and that is not pleasent. In retrospect all trash bags rip sometimes even helfty ones so in terms with that it isn't so bad.
Chelsea L.
I buy these scented trash bags from the great value line... & honestly there's really no difference between these & the name brands.. I would say the only thing is they aren't as strong but I haven't had a buy rip on me either
Amanda T.
Fresno, CA
My kids like these bags for trash day. They like that they are scented and they have drawstrings. The only thing I wish is that bags would come in a size a tad bit bigger than these but smaller than the black out door bags.