BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreat Value
Great Value Dark Roast Blend Coffee

Great Value™ Dark Roast Blend Coffee

by Great Value

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value™ Dark Roast Blend Coffee!
Tabitha H.
Fort Worth, TX
1,023 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
Whenever I buy coffee for home use this is what I buy. It’s just the perfect strength and price. I’m a daily coffee drinker and will drink almost any coffee available, but I don’t buy just any coffee.
jenn W.
Great Value™ Dark Roast Blend Coffee uploaded by jenn W.
Bold and robust flavor. Use this when I dont grab a bag of Dunkin or I cant find my favorite MCafe type. Nice quality and quanity for an inexpensive price. Would recommend just not in the lighter blends Great Value offers.
Karma O.
Woodland Hls, CA
Great Value™ Dark Roast Blend Coffee uploaded by Karma O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ll, first I need to say that I’ve had this can of coffee for months. It was given to me as gift. The reason I never drank it is because I’m a coffee snob. That’s right I’m super particular when it comes to coffee. I’m out of my favorite brands and had family visiting so I decided to open it. I mean hey, if it isn’t “ok” I’d get rid of it quicker, right? Well, as soon as the hot water hit it, I knew that I’d at least give it a try. The smell of dark roasted coffee cherries hit my nose and I thought to myself, “hey? This might just be ok? I made everyone’s coffee then sat down to enjoy it and my family. To my surprise the hint of something that tasted like toasted nuts came through and I was hooked after that. I immediately put it on my grocery list if you love a dark roast with a hint of toasted nuts, you may truly enjoy this coffee. If you’re price conscious like I am, you’ll even be happier because it’s truly an affordable way to treat yourself daily.
Brenda L.
This strong blend wakes me up. Working full time and having kids I need a strong cup of coffee
Ashley S.
Vidalia, GA
I seriously enjoy my dark roast coffee. The smell is absolutely lovely when you peel back the top. The grind is great and the taste is strong without the overly bitter taste. You can not beat the taste for the price. This is my go to dark roast coffee.
Lynda J.
It a great price for the size. My aunt would only let me buy this brand because it taste great as the expensive one.
Ashley V.
Brooklyn, NY
Yum great delicious scrumptious even more delicious Yum Yum G so good.
Yum great delicious scrumptious even more delicious Yum Yum G so good.
Crystal S.
Sunset, LA
I buy this often because it's cheep and taste just as good as the more expensive ones !!!!
Shelly H.
Lexington, NE
I buy this coffee all the time. It is just as good as name brand coffee and it has a better price. I love dark coffee, as I like strong coffee. I buy groceries once a month, and always buy 2 cans of it to get me through the month.
Megan M.
Niagara Falls, ON
This is my favourite ground coffee!! It tastes better than any other brand name including Starbucks, such a rich smooth flavour!!

Looking for your answer?