GroceryPantryGreat Value
Great Value Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup

Great Value™ Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup

by Great Value

Inspected for wholesomeness by the U.S. Department of AgricultureNo artificial flavors

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value™ Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup!
Jacqueline  P.
Bella Vista, AR
2,301 reviews
Great Value™ Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup uploaded by Jacqueline  P.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Great Value cream of chicken soup is excellent! It’s perfect for when you’re not feeling well or just want a comfort soup for the night. This soup is also great for using it in recipes like my personal favorite: chicken dumplings. This can is much cheaper than the name brand and just as good too. I do recommend it!
Madeline S.
Works just as good as the on brands. Tastes the same & looks the same. I used this for a homemade chicken pot pie. It did it’s job & my pie came out great. I highly recommend this cream of chicken for any of your needs.
Ashlyn G.
Love using this with my chicken and rice. 10/10. Price is even better. Very affordable.
Erica D.
Conway
This is the only brand I buy. To me it tastes the same and does the same job as the other brands. Plus it is cheaper lol
Amanda D.
Everett, WA
Best value for your money. Tastes as good as the more expensive brand but is a better deal for your wallet.
MARYJANE A.
San Benito, TX
I regularly buy Cream of Chicken canned soup to help make dinner recipes. I began to buy the Wal Mart brand because the price was more affordable. Well, the quality is good, too and works well in all recipes.
Tinese H.
BARTLETT, TN
Great Value™ Cream of Chicken Condensed Soup uploaded by Tinese H.
I love to use this in my soups and chicken and dumpling. It is so much flavor to the meal. The prices are very affordable and it taste great to be a storebrand. I would recommend this to my friends. Great product!
Jenna  L.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is by far the worst cream of chicken soup I've ever had. I made it as I normally do, with milk and in the microwave, following the instructions and it tasted awful, very low quality. Normally I love how cheap this brand is, and the products are usually nearly as good, but for this soup the price is not worth it.
Tonya Y.
Williamsburg, KY
It is one of my go to soups. I actually prefer this over the name brand! I would definitely recommend it.
Erica G.
Alva
It was alright. It’s lacking in something compared to other name brands but I can place my finger on what.

Looking for your answer?