Great Value™ Cinnamon Applesauce 6-4 oz. Cups uploaded by Tiffany C.

BY GREAT VALUE #71 in Applesauce & Fruit Cups

Great Value Cinnamon Applesauce: Naturally gluten-free food Kosher see more...

Sarah  E.
Anderson, SC
These little applesauce cups are perfect for busy days just pull them out for a quick snack or a side to a meal when you don't have time to make fresh applesauce, kids love them as well as adults, and you really can't beat the price and the cups and seals are really tough so you can pack them and take them on the go as well!
Shannon B.
Lexington, SC
I love saving money and buying the store brand of a product doesn't hurt my feelings one bit! Great Value Cinnamon Applesauce is amazing and this tastes just as good as any of the name brands you'll find.
Colin R.
These cups are perfect for a quick snack or a light desert. They are good at room temperature but I love eating the after being refrigerated
Quinn R.
I love applesauce, but not this flavor with the cinnamon in it. It was too strong for me. I will stick with regular applesauce.
Ashley K.
I love these applesauce cups especially in the cinnamon flavor. Perfect size to pack in my lunch or as a go to quick snack
Veronica H.
This is my favorite kind of applesauce! Personally, it's the only kind I'll buy, but I normally buy it in a big jar.

back