BY GREAT VALUE #95 in Canned Seafood

Method of catch: wild caught. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "This tuna is just as good as the expensive brands with out their heavy price tag." in 1 review
Alexus G.
Columbus, OH
I LOVE CANNED TUNA...... That sounds so gross but really. Its wonderful. I cannot tell the difference between this and starkist that much. I mean slightly but its worth the cheaper price in my opinion.
Janie H.
Waldron, AR
I've been loyal to Starkist for tuna my entire life...and after eating this I plan to go back. This tuna doesn't really taist bad, but its fishy tasting and harder to drain. Within the 8 cans I have opened I have found chunks of skin (scales) , bone fragments, and other things that I don't even want to know. Its cheaper, but in some cases you pay for quality.
jammie g.
No I didn't love this, I'll stick to the star kist.

That's not my brand
Sometimes I buy great value but in this case not as good. and your not saving that much. Stick to starkist
Sara  M.
Killeen, TX
I normally buy walmart brand things, give or take. This tuna is just as good as the expensive brands with out their heavy price tag. Tuna is a must have in my house and with the price it's easy to stalk uo with out paying a arm and leg
Laila S.
Greenfield, WI
I personally did not taste a difference between the Great Value brand and the Starkist brand. It is a little bland, but nothing some salt and pepper can't fix.
Chantel H.
Seffner, FL
I love tuna and this is a excellent off brand, I can not tell the difference between the off brand and the name brand.
fabiola b.
Moorpark, CA
This tuna tastes just like every other tuna i have had and its so delicious if you make it as a cold pasta tuna salad
Shelly B.
Dallas , PA
This is a routine buy for my family ! Tastes great and it's a great deal cheaper !
Felicia F.
Mississauga, ON
Tuna is great for quick easy meals, in my opinion. I add it to salads, or make sandwiches. I don't like it too oily though