GroceryDairyGreat Value
Great Value Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer

Great Value™ Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer

by Great Value

Naturally & artificially flavored. Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every great value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package And the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value™ Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer!
How would you rate this product?
Tricia H.
Best creamer for cold brew by far!!! I’m utterly obsessed! Price is phenomenal compared to others I hope they keep everything just as is!!!
april K.
Virginia Bch, VA
Great Value™ Chocolate Caramel Coffee Creamer uploaded by april K.
Purchased at: Walmart
This creamer is really good. It is creamy with lots of chocolate flavor. I wish it had a tad more caramel flavoring but it works. I bought it to complete my Girl Scouts coffee. The price point is good too!
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,150 reviews
I love his coffee creamer for hot coffee iced cookies, lattes, cold lattes, any sort of caffeinated beverage!

Looking for your answer?