Great Value™ Chicken Broth

by Great Value

Our guarantee is our promise that you’ll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren’t happy, we’ll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It’s that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value™ Chicken Broth!
Pell City, AL
Great Value™ Chicken Broth uploaded by Cherith F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use [product:great-value-chicken-broth] in several different recipes and I’m so happy to have a delicious, high quality product available at such a low price. I use this for soups and other recipes that call for chicken broth and I can depend on it to bring the flavor that it promises.
Racine, WI
Great Value™ Chicken Broth uploaded by Dana J.
Purchased at: Walmart
Excellent product at an excellent price! Low sodium variety available too. Pantry staple in my house.
A good chicken broth, not the best compared to Campbells however. The flavor lacks than others but still usable.
Lyndon , IL
We use A LOT broth at my job this is a total duplicate of Swanson's with out the brand name price tag.
Barberton, OH
This is a tasty addictive to add when I am slow cooking chick in the slow cooker. It helps add to the juices of the chicken and helps it from drying out
Wayne, OK
I keep this in stock at my house 24/7. I use it for a ton of recipes. It has a great flavor and a convenient bottle.
Uncasville, CT
Same goes for this brand, I used it in a recipe abs came out ok. Just wish onions were not in the chicken stock. It really didn’t give much flavor to the soup I made.
Burlington, KY
Great flavor! I always use this as the base of all my soups. The salt isn’t overwhelming as with a lot of broths, either. That’s why it’s the brand I come back to.
Drasco, AR
We usually like to keep chicken broth on hand and Swansons is go to or this one if we can’t get our hands on Swansons!
West Lawn, PA
Perfect for mixing in with a meal to create more broth. Tastes great and is less salty then other bands

Looking for your answer?