Great Value™ Breakfast Blend Light 100% Arabica Coffee Single Serve Cups 96–0.33 oz. Box uploaded by Amanda R.

BY GREAT VALUE

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Review (1)
Buy on Walmart
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
I have to have a cup of coffee every morning in order to be up and awake by 5:45 am to get the kids up and ready. With my step children, all graduated high school now it only going to be my 10 years old but I also will have her friends tagging along on the way home so I need that after noon coffee picks me up too. I found a great deal at Wallmart 16.99 for 96 k-cups so far that is the best deal I have been able to find.  I am not sure why it wasn't 100 or 95 but maybe that's why it was such a great deal they miss counted. I can only wonder what the people who had to count these and put them in the boxes were thinking. I have a cup in my Keurig 2.0 daily. If influencer wants to send me anything they can go a head and send me a ton of coffee! Cause momming is hard.