Great Value™ Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 160 oz. Bag uploaded by WinterTropical H.Great Value™ Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts 160 oz. Bag uploaded by Bre B.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast Portions are ice glazed and individually frozen. Chicken raised with no added hormones or steroids. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bre B.
I buy this bag of chicken all the time. It’s very good value, isn’t to pricey. You can zip it shut. Great for shredded bbq chicken, chicken n dumplings, fried chicken and more. I highly recommend it.
Brandi D.
El Cajon, CA
I love getting my chicken breast at Walmart because it’s so easy to prepare. I rarely cook a breast whole, so it’s nice that I can cut through the meat easily while making dinner.
Sometimes there’s a little more fat than I prefer, but overall a great buy
Morgan B.
Hammond, LA
I love getting this bag of chicken. It is cost efficient, and great for and size family. We just opened the bag and grabbed what we wanted out the with it's easy zip lock we just sealed it back up. Awesome for grilling and unexpected guess shows up. It is easy as 1,2,3. I well be purchasing this product again