Great Value™ Blueberry Light Nonfat Yogurt 4-6 oz. Cups uploaded by Yousra A.

BY GREAT VALUE

Chloe W.
Clarksville, TN
I’m not trying to be dramatic but this is the best blueberry yogurt I’ve ever had. It’s not too tart and not too sweet. It’s pretty hard to get that combination right so props to you Walmart. What makes it even better is that it’s cheap too! $1.50 for 4 containers of yogurt! Now you may be wondering why I only gave it 4 stars and the answer to that is the packaging. It’s awful it’s very thin and flimsy and just ugly.
Yousra A.
These four yogurts are one dollar can you believe that it’s one dollar it’s not the first time I Buy it every week from Walmart it’s a good value this taste is a blueberry and it’s came With vitamin A&D I highly recommend it
Brittany M.
Saint Charles, MO
Surprisingly for a store brand (Well Walmart brand) very good. Not always a fan of generic yogurts but these can compete with some of the best of the top brands as far as taste go. I tend to go for these when I am tight on my budget and am looking for a yogurt for myself.
Brittany C.
Great value is affordable and taste as good as the competition brands. I have bought these for years and will continue.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
Super affordable. My kids love it. The only downside is they have soooo much sugar in them!
lauren s.
Lake Saint Louis, MO
Yummy delicious treat I would eat this blueberry one everyday of I could!!!!!!
Lisa H.
Erie, PA
Not a huge fan of Walmart yogurt to me the taste was a bit off and not right