Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold SuppliesGreat Value
Great Value 30 Gallon Large Multi Purpose Bags 40 ct Box

Great Value™ 30 Gallon Large Multi Purpose Bags 40 ct. Box

by Great Value

.85 Mil Large trash bags are strong & tear resistant and factory certified assembled in the USA. Great for tough outdoor jobs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value™ 30 Gallon Large Multi Purpose Bags 40 ct. Box!
Alice P.
Debary, FL
1,143 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these black bags for bagging my leaves and twigs in my yard. They are strong and durable to outstanding any thing I out in them.
Amanda N.
It’s a decent trash bag for large amounts of garbage. It held even with slightly sharp edges and held . The price isn’t bad either. I don’t like to spend a lot for trash . I’ve been let down in the past for overpriced bags that tore or could smell easily through the bag...
Yoana C.
Very good garbage bags bring many and are very resistant. I love them and that is why I recommend them for their good price and great quality. You find it at the walmart, it comes with its red strips which makes it easier to tie. I will continue shopping. Great Value™ 33 Gallon Extra Large Trash Bags 30ct Box
Rukiya D.
Greenacres, FL
I use these bags often and as long as you do not over fill them, then they are good quality bag that you can rely on. They are less expensive than competitors.
Bobbi C.
Mc Rae Helena, GA
When it comes to buying trash bags these are the only ones I buy. They are just as good as the name brand, but have a more affordable price and you get more for you money when choosing these bags. They not only work well but they are durable too. The trash bags are great for outside trash as well like lawn debris and clean up from the occasional trash tossed out from people littering while driving down the road or a pesky dog tearing up trash. Highly recommend. Great Value 33 Gallon Ext Great Value™ 33 Gallon Extra Large Trash Bags 30ct Box
Taylorlynne N.
Scranton, PA
Have used these for cleaning up home improvement jobs good size for leafs and outdoor garbage, affordable, and good quality
Marissa  B.
Loveland, CO
I buy the great value garbage bags. Not a fan of scented bags. Plus we don't usually have a ton of trash. I would rather save my money and spend it elsewhere. I don't need fancy trash bags.. it's just goes into a trash bin outside. Boggles my brain to buy expensive scented or "strong" bags. These work just fine for us.
Vanessa W.
You get a great amount for great price. Love that they hold better than most name brand ones. I dont have to worry about bag giving out and trash falling out,bags are amazing!!
Kristie N.
Elwood, IL
Amazing bags! Plus you get a good quantity for the amount of money that you pay! Why buy expensive when these are just as good
Savannah M.
Waterloo
They serve their purpose. There isn’t anything fancy about them. They aren’t scented. Personally, I believe the handles rip very easily.

Looking for your answer?