BeveragesCoffee & TeaGreat Value
Great Value 100% Colombian Coffee 1 Cups

Great Value™ 100% Colombian Coffee 1 Cups

by Great Value

Is this brand similar to brand name?
Start your review of Great Value™ 100% Colombian Coffee 1 Cups!
Betty C.
Road
Delicioso café. Excelente. Muy económico. Un sabor muy delicioso y fácil de preparar. Muy rico. No se van arrepentir de probarlo.
Le'Anna H.
Westampton, NJ
Its OK if you don't have the money for Maxwell 's cup of coffee or Cafe Bustelo or Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts. To me this coffee is on the water down side. The other brands I have list above have either a really strong coffee taste like Starbucks and Cafe Bustelo. The others are not as watered down taste.
Alexis (.
Simi Valley, CA
I buy this coffee regularly, its very affordable. The taste is really good for the price and I can usually get it at walmart. Its strong and bold, it pairs nicely with my almond milk creamer. Its no starbucks but its close enough to the real thing.
Danielle R.
Compared to other k cups I would highly recommend great value brand k cups! Can't taste a difference from what I use to buy! Strong and better then ever! Packaging is great and clear! Cheap price too!
Lexi B.
Not bad if you don’t want to spend a ton on k cups. They have a decent flavor and do the job with the caffeine, but when I have a choice it’s not usually the first pod I grab for.
morgan J.
Austin, TX
Great product. I can find if just about anywhere and gets the job done. I'm completely satisfied with this.
Regan H.
Geraldine , AL
So cheap!!! But they’re coffee is so good! I love it why pay more when you can get this for less!!
Gladis T.
Houston , TX
1,525 reviews
This is a great brand and it is full of flavor. It is affordable and easily found in any grocery. It meets the family's expectations.
Kelsey C.
Williamston, SC
1,043 reviews
My family loves this brand. The flavor is great. The price is very affordable. We get this often. Great product.
Marie M.
Tell City, IN
I absolutely love trying new coffee, just to see which one perks me up the best after a long night as a #ToddlerMom. We bought this really thinking we'd like it, but the taste was off and the after taste was even worse.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...