BY GREAT VALUE

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product 0 grams trans fat see more...

Buy on Walmart
Ashley P.
Ypsilanti, MI
I love great value products. They truly are a great value. They taste the same as others but are half the cost! I always buy this brand to save extra money where I can! Pasta is my favorite dish and I will continue to buy this!
Nana L.
I love using this pasta to make ziti. It's a delicious pasta and a wonderful price. I don't use any other brand when it come to making pasta. I would recommend this to any one that wants to make a delicious meal at a decent price!
Christian A.
Mims, FL
Great Value brand from Walmart is my go to for practically EVERYTHING. Being a mom on a budget...you think of these things....What is the difference between this noodle box and the other more expensive box? Hmmm...NOTHING AT ALL....Love these Ziti noodles!
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tried this Great Value pasta. My husband and kids enjoyed it too. My husband couldn't stop complimenting me on the meal. I'll definitely be buying it again.
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Its cheap, tastes great and it's quick. I love this pasta and this brand. A little goes a long way and it serves a bunch of people so bring your appetite. Lol
Adrianne J.
Halifax, VA
They’re okay but they doesn’t taste as good as other brands. I wouldn’t recommend it. I think the Food Lion brand is wayy better.
Elisha S.
I always use great value noodles because the price is so much better and the noodles seem exactly the same
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
I love great value brand. The price and quality of their products are perfect for my family and I.
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
Thus pasta is great for just about anything soup for macaroni salad so many meals u can make
Sarah W.
Paramount, CA
Great brand. Cheap and tastes good. Same as the name brand stuff. Works just as great
raquel c.
puedes hacer lasagna con esta pasta
Ashley P.
Ypsilanti, MI
How do you make baked ziti
VANNESSA j.
Apple Valley, CA
So gustas aserla con esta clase design pasta si