Great Value: Ziti Pasta, 16 oz

by Great Value

Durum semolina, niacin, iron Enriched macaroni product 0 grams trans fat

How do you make baked ziti
So gustas aserla con esta clase design pasta si
puedes hacer lasagna con esta pasta
Start your review of Great Value: Ziti Pasta, 16 oz!
Shevon H.
Silverton, TX
1,145 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
We got this pasta in a commodity box we were gifted with so we didn’t pay for it nor did we pick it. It’s not a bad pasta at all tastes like every other one I think, clumps up easily so stirring it is needed a lot. Definitely recommend for Mac n cheese or something like that
Leslie C.
San Antonio, TX
I was pleasantly surprised the first time I tried this Great Value pasta. My husband and kids enjoyed it too. My husband couldn't stop complimenting me on the meal. I'll definitely be buying it again.
Christian A.
Mims, FL
Great Value brand from Walmart is my go to for practically EVERYTHING. Being a mom on a budget...you think of these things....What is the difference between this noodle box and the other more expensive box? Hmmm...NOTHING AT ALL....Love these Ziti noodles!
Ariana L.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love using this pasta to make ziti. It's a delicious pasta and a wonderful price. I don't use any other brand when it come to making pasta. I would recommend this to any one that wants to make a delicious meal at a decent price!
Ashley P.
Van Buren Twp, MI
I love great value products. They truly are a great value. They taste the same as others but are half the cost! I always buy this brand to save extra money where I can! Pasta is my favorite dish and I will continue to buy this!
VANNESSA J.
Apple Valley, CA
Thus pasta is great for just about anything soup for macaroni salad so many meals u can make
Sarah W.
Torrance, CA
Great brand. Cheap and tastes good. Same as the name brand stuff. Works just as great
Nicole H.
Vilonia, AR
Its cheap, tastes great and it's quick. I love this pasta and this brand. A little goes a long way and it serves a bunch of people so bring your appetite. Lol
Elisha S.
Greeneville, TN
I always use great value noodles because the price is so much better and the noodles seem exactly the same
Adrianne J.
South Boston, VA
They’re okay but they doesn’t taste as good as other brands. I wouldn’t recommend it. I think the Food Lion brand is wayy better.