Great Value Yellow Mustard, 20 oz

by Great Value

#25 in Mustard

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the taste and quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt. It's that simple. Great quality. Great price. Guaranteed.NEW_LINE Great Value Yellow Mustard- Great for many foods. Kosher. Ingredients- Ingredients- Vinegar, Water, Mustard Seed, Salt, Turmeric, Paprika.

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 2.19 x 3.50 x 7.13 Inches

All natural mustard, 20 oz bottle; Gluten-Free; Ideal for use as a condiment on hot dogs, hamburgers, French fries and more

Assembled Product Weight: 1.35 POUNDS

Food Form: Blended

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Yellow Mustard, 20 oz!
Tre K.
Great Value Yellow Mustard, 20 oz uploaded by Tre K.
This great value brand mustard is tried and true. I will say it definitely holds up to name brand mustards, and it's such a great price. Mustard surprisingly tastes good on many different things. I'm overall satisfied with this product and reccomend to others.
Reina A.
Homestead, FL
Great Value Yellow Mustard, 20 oz uploaded by Reina A.
I don’t have any brand in particular that I buy, but I looking for always for good price, flavor and convenient size
Lisgelaine C.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Great Value Yellow Mustard, 20 oz uploaded by Lisgelaine C.
Purchased at: Walmart
If I could fall in love with a Mustard this would be the right one hahaha I love its flavor, I use it to dress Tuna salads, with hamburgers, Hot dogs and everything I can put Mustard on. I love her
Alice  P.
Debary, FL
1,095 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I like this mustard even though it's a off brand it taste good on my burger or ham sandwich. It had tangy fkavorcwhich makes my hot dog just delicious
Brittany  M.
Lebanon, OH
To me Mustard is Mustard. It all taste the same. For the price point this is worth the buy. Great taste. Satisfied with the purchase
Lanzy B.
Kensett, AR
Mustard has mustard to me if it’s just plain yellow we’re talking about. This value brand is of good taste and quality for any sandwich, dipping snack, or recipe.
Jamie C.
Shippensburg, PA
Purchased at: Walmart
Bring on summer and the picnics this is full of flavor and is super smooth and delicious!
Evelyn  L.
Wesley Parkway Northwest, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
The best ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ ✨ I like it's soft flavor with meat or beef. The best opcion when I made my hamburgers. 🍔 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔😋😋😋😋😋😋😋😍😍😍😍😍😍👌👌👌👌
Marci W.
Benton, IL
Tastes the same as a more expensive brand. I pair it with many types of sandwiches including fish sandwiches, burgers, and deli meat sandwiches.
Elizabeth S.
Buffalo, NY
You certainly cannot beat the price. This is insanely cheap and will last a long while. The taste is not much different from national brands, and works just as well in recipes. I’d buy it again because I like saving my money.

Looking for your answer?