BY GREAT VALUE

Jessica T.
College Sta, TX
I love that Great Values offers a whole wheat option! This makes eating "comfort food" easier on the waistline. It is very filling. The price is fantastic! Despite the low price, it does not seem lower in quality or taste than more expensive brands.
Christina O.
Dublin, OH
I turn to whole wheat as a healthier option. Personally, I like great value brand simply for the price. When I throw some sauce and beef in the noodles, I can't notice a difference from the great value brand compared to the expensive brands.
courtney l.
Lewistown, PA
So cheap and able to buy wheat pasta at an affordable price for my family. No taste difference between this and the expensive brands.
Qiana W.
Evansville, IN
I think this product is just as good as the name brand item and much more cost effective. I am super pleased.
Annette P.
Foodie Expert
This spaghetti is indiscernible from name brand whole wheat pastas. Since I have become accustomed to eating whole wheat, I never buy regular pasta.
Katie C.
Olathe, KS
Cheap and comparable to name brand. Great for a cheap healthy dinner- I always pick this up at Wal-Mart!!
Ashley A.
Foodie Expert
Totally the same as name brand whole wheat pasta but cheaper. We only buy whole wheat and I have used both name brand and store brand and you can't tell the difference.
Stephanie C.
Penticton, BC
Foodie Expert
I'm not a fan on whole wheat spaghetti noodles. They taste funny to me and are harder to cook the way through. No name (Great Value) Taste just the same as the name branded ones. I think you can buy these at Walmart But I don't think its healthier then normal spaghetti Noodles.