BY GREAT VALUE

Durum whole wheat flour High in fiber Kosher Whole wheat macaroni product 56 grams of whole grains per serving see more...

Great Value: Whole Wheat Rotini, 13.25 oz
  • "This is just as good as the name brand pastas and very cheap..It is also better for you than'regular' or 'white' pasta.It doesn't change the flavor.It is a great quality for the price.I would definitely recommend...plus come on they're swirly noodles." in 1 review
Jessica S.
Again...sneak in the healthy where I can. The family is clueless that it's whole wheat once the sauce is on and they gobble it all up. Great price too!
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
I really love this rotini because it has a great bite to it. It holds up really nice, even the next day for leftovers. I hate soggy or super soft pasta which is why I love this brand so much. It always comes out just right. I love it with a garlic mushroom cream sauce.
Mia R.
Memphis , TN
I'd been looking for a decent whole wheat pasta and this fits the bill. cooks just like regular pasta and holds sauce just as well. a great accompaniment to your healthier lifestyle.
Kelsey G.
Mesa, AZ
Whole wheat pasta...what more could you want?! I love this stuff, it's well priced and a lot better for you than regular pasta. They texture will be a bit different from normal rotini but, in my opinion, that doesn't take away from the delicious flavor.
Megan C.
National City, CA
I think this whole wheat pasta is one of the better brands, it is filling, tasty and has a good texture. I love cooking with this and my boyfriend doesn't even mind the whole grain pasta and normally he hates anything "healthy".
Shiloh W.
Not only are these cheap, but they don't have that fake taste that some cheap pastas have. They're delicious and can be mixed with a ton of different sauces.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
Same as the name brand versions. I always opt for whole wheat pastas. In my opinion, you can even taste a difference in wheat and regular. The only difference is in texture.
Jennifer C.
It's good. I don't like wheat, but it has a good taste and even though it's a generic brand it taste good for the price and brand!
Cynthia M.
I love Rotini for cold pastas. And great value gives you what you would expect from actual brand names but for a greater price
Melisa C.
Citrus Heights, CA
Well I'm not a fan of wheat pasta but this product is just as good as the name brands you have to choose from.