Great Value Whole Strawberries

Doo you prefer great value brand from Walmart or up&up from target?
Are these overly sweet?
What is your rating 1-10?
Start your review of Great Value Whole Strawberries!
Hira A.
These are perfect for yummy smoothies! I have tons in my freezer and they never go bad unlike fresh strawberries. Since they're frozen I don't have to use ice cubes for a chilled smoothie either. Stock up on these for the summer!
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are really good for the price. I’ve bought them several times for shakes and desserts and they always turn out delicious.
Amanda B.
Tomah, WI
Great Value Whole Strawberries uploaded by Amanda B.
My kids love to eat these (and other varieties of fruits) frozen. They are a nice cold fruit treat on their own or work beautifully in smoothies. Add in the fact they are great value and it is a no brainer for this household. The kids are happy and so is my wallet.
María Fernanda A.
San Francisco, CA
Great Value Whole Strawberries uploaded by María Fernanda A.
Purchased at: Walmart
A great brand and excellent option for do desserts or cold drinks. I like it The sabor is amaazing for me
Alivia H.
Great Value Whole Strawberries uploaded by Alivia H.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great value frozen fruit is always in my fridge especially the strawberries. I love making them into a smoothing with other kinds of their frozen fruits! They stay good for a long time and have a great flavor!
Julie Ann S.
Levittown, PA
I like these Great Value Whole Strawberries for my smoothies.  They are less expensive than other brands, and they are the same thing.  I like putting whole frozen strawberries in my smoothies; they make it taste so much better.  I do recommend this product, and I will continue to buy these strawberries.
Juanita H.
Midwest City, OK
1,548 reviews
These great value strawberries are great they taste great they work wonderful for strawberry daiquiris and they’re a lot less expensive I would definitely recommend and I will buy again
Kat J.
2,432 reviews
If you’re looking for frozen fruit that is good quality and doesn’t break the bank, this is the product you want... Great Value is the Walmart store brand and usually isn’t my first choice, but their frozen fruit is tasty and perfectly ripe. It’s also the best price on the shelf in my experience. I like using these frozen whole strawberries for smoothies, but there’s an endless list of recipes you can use these for. I definitely recommend them.
Ariane  B.
Raleigh, NC
If you are to go with frozen strawberries these are not to bad. I would prefer freash but you cant get freash year round. So this are great added to smoothies or just out of the bag
Misty B.
Wyandotte, MI
Perfect for the beach😍 I blend them up in a yummy cold smoothie to take along and keep me hydrated without filling me up too much. Love this brand. Very healthy. Repeat customer. Love this product. Will buy again. Nothing more to even say it's that great
Ask a question to the Influenster community...