Great Value Whole Strawberries uploaded by Holly R.Great Value Whole Strawberries uploaded by Misty E.

BY GREAT VALUE #1 in Frozen Fruit

• What is your favorite fruit? My favorite fruit is a STRAWBERRY!!!...5 Answers
  • Strawberries, mango, banana, spinach!1 Answers
  • What kind of smoothies do you like to make with these?10 Answers
Alana C.
Foodie Expert
Best frozen strawberries I've gotten! Really cheap at Walmart and taste great! I mostly just use these for smoothies (they make a great smoothie by themselves or paired with other fruit)... Great value and honestly have never had to look for a different brand!
Victoria N.
Gainesville, VA
Everytime I go to Target, I buy this product! Great for a fruit smoothie especially if you like strawberries. I usually mix with some bananas and almond milk, it tastes great! Way better than buying non-frozen strawberries that barely last a week.
Amanda J.
Rochester, MN
Foodie Expert
I love these frozen strawberries. My boyfriend and I make a lot of smoothies so frozen fruit is something we purchase regularly. The great value brand is much cheaper than other brands and is in my opinion just as good as the others! Great taste and packaging! Would recommend.
Leslie V.
North Bend, OR
Foodie Expert
These are great for making sure you can have strawberries anytime I use them for smoothies pies homemade Lil fruit pies pretty much anything I can think of and they are great quality
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
Foodie Expert
Very affordable and great to use in smoothies. You get the flavor of fruit, but do not have to be afraid that it may expire before you have a chance to use it all. This brand is very cheap! You can find it at Walmart! Try it if you are trying to spice up your diet
Rachel A.
Dawsonville, GA
I use these as a dessert in my low carb lifestyle.  Its super easy to have these ready to go in the freezer.  They tase great with a little whipped cream and splenda! And they are at a great price point!!
Jasmine P.
Santa Maria, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these frozen strawberries they are good to make a smoothie I like to use this ones and the blueberry one and mix them with other kind of fruits and with a protein shake I recommend these
Charlie A.
Foodie Expert
I use these to make my smoothies in the morning, or on hot days ;) they still have flavor and I am able to cut them for easier blending. They are set at a reasonable price for the amount that you get.
Yaraseth C.
Foodie Expert
I absolutely love strawberries, sometimes I feel thy get rotten fats. However, frozen strawberries are just the best. You can you can use them for many things. I put it on top my icecream, on melted chocolate, smoothies and alone. It's really good
Samantha G.
Millbury
Love walmart brands ive used the strawberries for smoothies homemade kid pops i could go on and on ive also used there other frozen fruit always fresh tasting and always good.
Christina J.
Carrollton, TX
Foodie Expert
What kind of smoothies do you like to make with these?
Cristina M.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite fruit? My favorite fruit is a STRAWBERRY!!! Happy weekend!! :)
emily c.
south plainfield
Could u put frozen fruits in smoothies
crystal b.
Seffner , FL
Foodie Expert
how do these taste from fresh strawberries seeing they are frozen and no telling how long they have been froze for that matter?
Carolina O.
Vale a pena comprar? é muito caro?