Great Value Whole Natural Almonds, 14 oz uploaded by Katelyn L.Great Value Whole Natural Almonds, 14 oz uploaded by Cenon M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
I REALLY LOVE these almonds! Yes, a bit dramatic, but they really are fantastic. They have 50% less salt than even the other lightly salted options from other brands, are dry roasted without and added oils, and aren't stale. I keep some in my purse at all times when I need something NOW and always end up munching on them at home for the heck of it too. Hard to stop eating them because they are so yummy. Perfect package size too. I wish they came bigger, but I'm pretty sure they would go stale by the time I could eat them all myself.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Almonds can be kind of pricey, but these GV brand tastes as good as any other. I bought them on accident but I'll probably purchase again. Good value for a good price.
Cenon M.
Rio Vista, CA
Just your average great tasting almonds. Same taste as the other known brands.