Great Value White Wine Vinegar

by Great Value

GV WHT WINE VGR

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value White Wine Vinegar!
Aimee P.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
I couldn’t tell you the difference between top brand and great value. I prefer to save a few dollars on stuff so this works great for me!
Shawna B.
Pinellas Park, FL
I love using this for cleaning! Little baking soda and this makes everything sparkle! Smell is 👎🏻 but what can ya do?!
Cindy G.
Sherwood, AR
Great cleaning agent. It definitely cuts thru grease and stains. It doesn’t have a strong scent so I dilute mine with water and add essential oil to the cleaning solution.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
I always just buy great value because it’s cheaper and it’ll last for a long time. They have bigger jugs of it at Walmart for cheap too. White wine vinegar has many benefits you can use it to clean out machines or to clean in general it’s great!
Chrissy C.
Logan
I usually buy just plain vinegar but it wasn't listed. I don't feel the name brands are any better. I also don't use vinegar that much.
Jennifer V.
I have used this to help take out bad smells from towels & also to make a scrub for my oven! This works wonders! Has many purposes!
Kathleen E.
Atlantic Bch, FL
I used plain white vinegar down my a/c line and sink/tub drains every month with baking soda and then flush with hot water. This vinegar works as well as a name brand and costs less. That's good since I'm literally putting it down the drain anyway.
Heather A.
Norwalk, OH
1,516 reviews
I always keep a white vinegar on hand. I love cleaning wirh it. I typically buy what ever brand is cheapest. It has so many uses, especially cleaning the coffee makers and Keurig. I also mix it with fabric softner and baking soda for a heavy duty cleaner that is surprisingly gentle.
Jhessica G.
south jordan
Especial para recetas especiales y deliciosas ensaladas, les da ese toque especial y delicioso a las comidas
Nancy H.
San Antonio, TX
This product is great to have on hand. The product comes in the perfect packaging and does not take up to much space. The taste is the right and for the price you can’t go wrong.

Looking for your answer?