BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value White Spoons: Great for everyday Made from plastic see more...

• Can you tell a difference between these and a name brand?5 Answers
  • Cheap durable paper product that can be used anywhere any...3 Answers
Great Value White Spoons
  • "Gets the job done and no need to buy any sort of name brand for a plastic spoon." in 1 review
  • "They last a really long time and hold up very well." in 1 review
  • "Why spend the money on name brand plastic spoons, that's just insane, especially since they work just as well. " in 1 review
  • "You pretty much can not go wrong with these things " in 1 review
Tiffany A.
I love these spoons! They are cheap and durable. I love using them for parties and picnics. Recently, I even did a DIY using these spoons to make a wall art piece. Just a little hot glue and spray paint and it was beautiful!
Chaya K.
Decorator Expert Level 1
Great Value 100-count spoons are a necessity for parties and summer get-togethers. These spoons are terrific because they're made in the USA, and are BPA free!
Jennifer K.
Inexpensive and they serve their purpose and arnt sharp like some plastic spoons. They so break relatively easy though. Don't put them under a lot of pressure.
Abigail H.
Wentzville, MO
When I have used these, they work just like any other spoon. They don't break easier or anything. Sometimes it is better to go without the name brand.
Packrat W.
Van Nuys, CA
Decorator Expert Level 3
Cheap and great for parties, barbecues, etc. very kid friendly and great for taking on the go. You pretty much can not go wrong with these things
Emily S.
Brambleton, VA
Jut like the brand says, these are a great value! I keep them around to throw in my box. A little flimsy, but they work fine for soup and yogurt.
Courtney L.
Tomahawk, KY
I II've the great value plastic spoons. Great quality and price. These are great for packing lunches, parties/showers, or anything on the go.
Bobbi K.
Decorator Expert Level 4
These work just as well as any name brand. I love them and buy them all the time. No need to pay more for something that gets thrown away.
Abigail G.
Last for a pretty long time. O actually rewash these and use them till they break or I just recycle them. They are cheap and great quality.
Ashly S.
Pittsburg, Ca
Decorator Expert Level 3
Buy these spoons for our annual BBQ's along with the forks. I like to use for lazy days when I don't want to deal with washing dishes.
Jessica B.
Corbin, KY
Can you tell a difference between these and a name brand?
Lakecia J.
Cheap durable paper product that can be used anywhere anytime and great for kids.