BY GREAT VALUE

Margaret M.
Monroe, NC
Wal-Mart has a lot of very good items under their brand name. This cheese is one of them. We like white American. This cheese has a really good flavor at a price that can't be beat. It's also nice that the slices are individually wrapped so they don't stick together. I buy it again and again. Love it!
Heather B.
Sioux City, IA
This cheese is so much better than regular American cheese slices. We always keep a package on hand at our house. It's delicious on burgers, sandwiches, and even in scrambled eggs.
Sheila H.
Hialeah, FL
Just bought this cheese las weekend for the first time. I don't really like american cheese but this one is not bad. The price is great and the fact that slices are wrapped individually makes it a good product overall
Terra P.
Marsing, ID
I get these for my kids sandwiches, they don't like regular American cheese because they say they don't like fake cheese. I can throw them off by getting this cheese and still save money.
Rachel H.
Shelbiana, KY
I've actually enjoyed this cheese for awhile. It melts very nicely on grill cheese and tastes great. It's comparable to namebrand and not as expensive. I highly recommend it.
Brenda S.
Miamisburg, OH
Not very happy with these slices. You can definitely tell that it's processed cheese. The smell is kind of weird as well. I wouldn't recommend it for a sandwich
Ashley W.
This cheese does not have a very good texture nor does it melt very easily for things such as grilled cheese. I don't buy any sliced cheese other than Velvetta.
Megan H.
Pittsburgh, PA
While you can definitely tell the difference between regular and processed cheese, this one is pretty good for the price. I just wish it melted a little better
Nicole S.
Crystal Falls, MI
This cheese is very good you can't even tell it is an off brand! Walmart really did good on this one, I now always choose this over expensive brands!
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Convenient packaging but the cheese feels slimy or gummy and does not taste as good as freshly cut american cheese from the deli counter.