Great Value Vegetable Stir Fry

by Great Value

Great Value Vegetable Stir Fry - Great Value products offer guaranteed quality at a price you’ve come to expect from Walmart.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Vegetable Stir Fry!
Denise  P.
Yuma, AZ
Deliciosas chicas, son mis favoritas no pueden faltar en mi cocina, esta marca aunque es de tienda es muy buena la verdad yo la uso bastante
Ashley  W.
Raymond, MS
Overall the product was good but unlike other brands, it has to have seasoning added or it will taste bland. There are definitely better brands out there.
Michele H.
Louisville, KY
Purchased at: Kroger
I didn’t really care for this item. The consistency of the noodles was weird. I have just had better.
Kasey L.
Canton, OH
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a stir fry I commonly use when making an Asian inspired dinner. Being a full time employee and a full time mom I’m always looking for ways to have dinner done quicker to spend time with my kids. This is usually In my freezer for a quick dinner idea.
Krista K.
Great meal for two! Love how quick and easy this is to make after work. This is a staple in my grocery shopping list
Maria F.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
It is much more delicious than I expected it is ideal to prepare something quick and tasty either for lunch or dinner, and the best thing is that it is not expensive!! if i could i would buy it more than once a week.
J’Lyah H.
Centerville, OH
I love this stir fry because it is inexpensive and easy to mix into my own cooked meal. It helps that all the vegetables I prefer are already mixed into the medley. I love this and eat it just about every week.
Jessica G.
It is a decent meal considering it’s being reheated. It contains lots of protein for you. I would maybe offer spices to add on it.
Caroline M.
Draper, UT
Is very good itens. And fantastic quality. All itens very good . And excellent price. Slow price . And good promotions .
Alison B.
Strongsville, OH
Nice and easy dinner addition. Something to always have in the freezer when you need a quick go to meal. Add some rice and protein of choice and you have a great healthy meal.

Looking for your answer?