Great Value Vanilla Scent Odor Control Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by Jhenny Victoria R.Great Value Vanilla Scent Odor Control Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags uploaded by Jhenny Victoria R.

BY GREAT VALUE #25 in Trash Bags

Great Value Vanilla Scent Odor Control Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags: 44 count 13 gallon Vanilla scent Odor control Drawstring see more...

• I have been wanting to try these bags but was curious abo...1 Answers
  • How many come in a box?4 Answers
Great Value Vanilla Scent Odor Control Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags
  • "Being a family of five, we fill up a whole trash bag a day, and these have a cheaper price than leading name brands yet they are just as good. " in 3 reviews
  • "Wouldn't recommend these but if you are tight on money they will get the job done just be prepared for them to rip. " in 1 review
Lisa S.
Sarasota, FL
These were okay. I wasn't crazy about the scent which is weird because I love vanilla but mixed with tha smell of garbage wasn't my thing. The bags were okay nothing spectacular.
Amy S.
They are pretty strong but the smell fades very fast which is unfortunate. One thing I would change would be the fact that the bag does not grip on to the rim of the trash can.
Samantha M.
I originally bought these because of the value, but they actually work really well. I've never had and leaking and the scent really masks odors well. I definitely recommend!
Aubrie M.
Buffalo, NY
Bags rip easily and don't help mask the smell of garbage. Wouldn't recommend these but if you are tight on money they will get the job done just be prepared for them to rip.
Beth M.
Morganton, NC
Ahhhh the wonderful smell of vanilla. I love vanilla and was so excited when they came out with vanilla scented trash bags. They are very durable and are very affordable!!!
Leoni D.
For the price they are good. I do enjoy pulling them out of the box and getting a whiff of scent as well. That makes the process appealing. I just wish that the scent would do a better job of neutralizing the odors from the garbage.
Diana F.
San Ysidro, CA
When I don't get hefty I buy great value of course they are a dupe for Hefty the quality is very good as well and the price is cheaper of course you pay for the brand.
Asminda P.
I like that these are very resistant and have a light scent inside, good for helping with bad odors, also the strings attached are great for easy grabbing and carrying out.
Daira C.
Sulphur, OK
Not as great as the glad trash bags. The vanilla scent smells fake and is way overpowering and by the time my trash is full it just smells like trash and dirty diapers that someone tried to.mask with vanilla air freshener
Andrea P.
N Ft Myers, FL
Durable and I like the fresh scent. These are also cheap so I would buy them for everyone who lived at my apartment building when it was my turn to supply more bags
Megan M.
How many come in a box?
Dana C.
I have been wanting to try these bags but was curious about the scent. Is it strong & does it last for a while? Is t pleasure or too perfumie?