Great Value Vanilla Scent Odor Control Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags

Great Value Vanilla Scent Odor Control Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags: 44 count 13 gallon Vanilla scent Odor control Drawstring

I have been wanting to try these bags but was curious about the scent. Is it strong & does it last for a while? Is t pleasure or too perfumie?
How many come in a box?
Start your review of Great Value Vanilla Scent Odor Control Drawstring Tall Kitchen Bags!
Product Highlights
“Being a family of five, we fill up a whole trash bag a day, and these have a cheaper price than leading name brands yet they are just as good. ” in 3 reviews
“Wouldn't recommend these but if you are tight on money they will get the job done just be prepared for them to rip. ” in 1 review
Decorator Expert Level 1
I use to be one of those people who only purchased the name brand. Then one day I went out on a limb and purchased these. These bags are just as good if not better than the name brand. I haven't purchased anything besides these bags for 2 years.
Charlotte, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
These trash bags eliminate the odor of kitchen trash bags that I normally have when I don’t take the trash out daily:) they are like the white Glad bags, they literally just have a different box. Quality-wise, they’re exactly the same!
Deerfield Bch, FL
The scent is really good and long lasting. Don't get me wrong, they are not the most durable brand out there and I wish they would work on that but they are a great price compared to other brands and do the job so long as you don't over stuff your garbage can or use too many heavy items or put anything sharp like sticks and broken glass. I would definitely go with another more durable brand for heavy duty trash and parties. Those situations are well worth the extra money unless you don't mind risking cleaning up off the floor and dirty garbage liquid spills if there a small hole in them from something sharp.
I like these bags. The fresh smell keeps the odors at Bay. Just watch sometimes for pulling the bag out of the trash can cause it can rip at the top where the drawstrings are. This just happens on occasions
COMMERCE
I have a large family, and we go through a lot of trash between all of us and Great Value trash bags save us ton of money and are just as good as the name brand trash bags. The vanilla scented ones are even better than regular trash bags because they keep the smelly odors away and replace them with the scent of vanilla. I would recommend these trash bags to others for them to save money and get great quality trash bags!
Lynchburg, VA
These are okay for their price. I usually use the Hefty bags, but on occasion I will buy these. They're exactly the same, except this one is just made cheaper. The bags aren't as durable and the draw strings often tear the bag when you pull them too hard. However, I would recommend these because they aren't terrible and the price is great. Just don't fill them up too much and you'll be fine.
Raleigh, NC
Decorator Expert Level 1
These are my favorite of all the great value brand trash bags. They're affordable, they're easy to find, and the fact that they are tall means I can stuff that much more trash in them before taking it out. I love the scent and I find that it actually does help mask some of the odor of the trash. Sturdy and great!
Channelview , TX
Decorator Expert Level 2
These are perfect for the kitchen trash can . There very inexpensive and very durable which is a plus and an extra perk these have is that they fight bad odors that i know every kitchen trash consist of which seem to be some of the worst smells ive had to battle . These bags get the job done .
Hawthorne, CA
Fight unpleasant odors and keep your kitchen smelling nice by stocking up with these Great Value Odor Control Fresh Scent Tall Kitchen Trash Bags. They have and odor-fighting fresh scent and are equipped with a drawstring that helps prevent spills when carrying. These tall drawstring trash bags.
The trash bags themselves are great and just as good as name brand. However they did not eliminate odors for me. I was using these bags in my sons diaper pale and the odors were always there from his diapers. These bags are very good for the price. Next time I will buy the regular bags, not the odor eliminating bags though.