BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Unsweetened Grape Drink Mix: Makes 2 quarts Good source of vitamin C Caffeine free Contains no fruit juice see more...

Casey S.
Casey S.
Foodie Expert
Great Value is exactly what it stands for. You get what you pay for and sometimes it's good and other times, not so good. It's cheap. It's accessible and this flavor isn't too bad, but I've had better. You have to kind of pick and choose with the brand.
Angela M.
Angela M.
Round Lake, IL
This stuff is awesome! Its very inexpensive compared to other brands. Great taste without the extra sugar. It makes it easy for people like me that cant have sugar. So we can still injoy our koolaid like beverages!
Laura  S.
Laura S.
Richmond, VA
Honestly I hate grape flavored everything but I always have this product in my house because my husband loves it. He adds a bunch of sugar but que sera sera
Briana E.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Foodie Expert
Great Value : Unsweetened Grape Drink Mix not only tastes great, but I can add splenda to it instead of sugar. I think it tastes just as good as name brands and costs much less.