Great Value Ultra Strong Double Roll Bath Tissue, 165 sheets, 6 rolls

by Great Value

Our guarantee is our promise that you'll be fully satisfied with the quality of every Great Value product. If for any reason you aren't happy, we'll replace it or return your money. Whichever you prefer. All you need is the package and the receipt....

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Ultra Strong Double Roll Bath Tissue, 165 sheets, 6 rolls!
How would you rate this product?
London
Okay, I know what you’re thinking.. “Walmart brand tissue paper?!” Yes, but wow. Such a great price for high quality toilet paper! A favorite in a household full of picky toilet paper users.
Fayetteville, AR
How can you get better with this price? First bought when I was a broke college student when it was my turn to buy toilet paper 🙄 I was shocked when it was actually NICE toilet paper and now it’s the only brand I buy! So soft and thick.
Tuscumbia, AL
We made the swap from a name brand to this and could not tell a difference. The thickness is the same as the more expensive kind. It’s also a fraction of the cost compared to other brands. There is not a difference that I can tell between the higher stuff.
Brundidge
Way more affordable and just as good as Charmin! Perfect tissue in my opinion. Won’t buy anything else. It’s wonderful! No improvements necessary. 100% satisfied with this product. Highly recommend this for EVERYONE
Piedmont
My go to toilet paper. The price is perfect, the quality is amazing, and it’s septic safe. It doesn’t feel like you leave fluffy stuff behind when you wipe. It doesn’t break down and it’s soft enough.
Baytown
I recommend! I love it for the price I mean no one or at least I don’t want to spend so much money that’s a necessity that we need and don’t choose to buy like pads ! But these are great and are very soft and you only need a little !
Alvin
This brand is just as good as the brand name. no cons but has good pros of course. nope can’t think of any at the moment. affordable and works just as well of name brands. yes i do recommend works just as good.
Roseville, MI
Great Value Ultra Strong Double Roll Bath Tissue, 165 sheets, 6 rolls uploaded by Marleen S.
I’m down to my last roll is time for me to buy more I love this Tissue it is the perfect tissue for your bathroom it’s not too thick it’s not too thin is just right it’s affordable it is so soft it keeps you so clean and so fresh it is a amazing tissue for a great value brand this is all I fight I’m not satisfied with any other brand tissue but this one I love it so much I will have three fits if I don’t have this tissue in my home! Time for me to buy more I’m down to my last two rolls! I’m bout to go and get it now LOL. You have to try if you never have please try it if you would not be disappointed in the main think I love you do not clock your toilet!! It’s so good on your Hiney LOL.
I was very impressed with this toilet paper. It is soft and strong just like the Charmin Ultra rolls. I also really liked that the price was good compared to other brands. Great quality toilet paper. I will be purchasing this again.
Torrington, CT
We wanted a toilet paper that was both strong, soft and didn’t cost a fortune. Charmin fit our needs but was to expensive so we switched to this brand and were pleased with our decision. It is soft, yet strong and has a pretty rose design. I will continue to buy this brand.