Great Value Ultra Soft Toilet Paper, 6 Double Rolls

by Great Value

Luxurious softness and supreme strength. Ultra Soft Premium 2-Ply Bath Tissue (4 x 4, 154 sheets) Pack Sizes Available- 6 Roll, 12 Roll, and 24 Roll 2-ply unscented. Septic safe.

Features: Septic Safe

Count: 6

Material: Paper

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.00 x 4.00 x 8.00 Inches

2-Ply Toilet Paper:; Compare to Charmin Ultra Soft; 6 Double rolls = 12 Regular Rolls; Septic Safe; Strong yet gentle; 154 sheets per roll

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Ultra Soft Toilet Paper, 6 Double Rolls!
Greensburg, PA
The Great Value Ultra Soft Toilet paper does its job very well. I do not find that we have to use a large about of it to get a good clean. The product also breaks down well and has yet to clog a toilet.
Hamilton , ON
I regularly buy this brand but in the bigger size bag. I prefer it over the higher end brands. Cant beat the price either. I buy the huge bag which equals 100 rolls and it last almost three months for my family of 4.