Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryLaundry SuppliesGreat Value
Ultimate Fresh Fabric Softener, Original Clean Scent, 129 fl oz

Great Value Ultimate Fresh Fabric Softener, Original Clean Scent, 129 fl oz

by Great Value

Free 2-day shipping on qualified orders over $35. Buy Great Value Ultimate Fresh Fabric Softener, Original Clean Scent, 129 fl oz at Walmart.com

Assembled Product Weight: 9.824 lb

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 5.28 x 8.33 x 12.40 Inches

150 loads; Safe for all high-efficiency washing machines; 7 days of freshness with Aroma Pearl technology; Ultra concentrated; Great Quality, Great Price, Guaranteed;

Form: Liquids

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Ultimate Fresh Fabric Softener, Original Clean Scent, 129 fl oz!
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,495 reviews
Great Value Ultimate Fresh Fabric Softener, Original Clean Scent, 129 fl oz uploaded by Tonilynn R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Great cheap alternative for liquid fabric softener. I like how well it softens the clothes in washer. I wish the scent was stronger though for me. This product can be found at Walmart and is affordable. I will repurchase this product and do recommend this product.
Sheryl K.
Bangor, ME
Great Value Ultimate Fresh Fabric Softener, Original Clean Scent, 129 fl oz uploaded by Sheryl K.
Great Value Ultimate Fresh Fabric Softener, Original Clean Scent, 129 fl oz I really like this product for the price. It may not be my first choice but always a hard 2nd in line and buy the most cause the of price/value. I would recommend this to others. And I will continue to purchase.
Lenait  D.
N Lauderdale, FL
Great Value Ultimate Fresh Fabric Softener, Original Clean Scent, 129 fl oz uploaded by Lenait  D.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this scent, my clothes feels so clean and smells so good, very good softener, I use this one specially for my towels and sheets, it very affordable and easy to find it, I really recommend it
Amber H.
Springfield, MO
Generally always use great value It comes to laundry products it has never failed I have sensitive skin in this laundry detergent fabric softener never breaks me out in hives I highly recommend great price to
Ashlyn B.
I normally buy Bounce but one day our Walmart was out and they only had Great Value.. I was shocked that it actually smelled better and the scent lasted way longer!
Brandy H.
Mosheim, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I liked the way that it cleaned my clothes and the smell was ok. It wasn't to bad for the price either. I will probably be buying it again.
Danielle H.
Jim Falls, WI
This has a Good scent and good price. I don’t notice a difference from the brand name products except the price.
Selena B.
This is a dupe for the gain detergent and softener. Now most of the time I would agree when someone says that generic is just as good as the name brand. But when it comes to this stuff you might as well spend the extra money so you can ensure your clothes are soft, fresh & stay fresh for a long period of time. This softener scent does not last
Crystal P.
Mankato, MN
it's decent amount of butter as the recipe actually calls for has been subzero had friend of the court and don't want to be doing it's been different from the guy who moved.
Brittany T.
Overland park, KS
Purchased at: Walmart
This product is ok, it smells good but it’s really strong so just don’t use a lot, it’s really affordable so that is always great especially when you have 4 little kids, lol that equals a lot of laundry!! It’s a great value overall though!

Looking for your answer?