BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Twist & Shout Cookies: 8 individual packages each containing 6 cookies Kosher see more...

Juan Rafael H.
hawthorne, Ca
I recently had the opportunity to give these cookies a try. I have purchased great value products in the past, but have never purchased the Double Filled Twist and Shouts. They are absolutely delicious! How do they compare to a name brand? Honestly, they tastes a little better. I put these down side by side with a name brand cookie just like this and my kids couldn't tell a difference! That right there lets me know that they are an excellent value and a great tasting cookie!!
Michael M.
North Adams, MA
Great to put in your child's lunch box for school it's also just a great little snack to pick up and go if you're in a hurry great taste! The only downfall is the melt quickly maybe that's just me
Lynnsey R.
I love these! They taste very similar to name brand 100 calorie snacks. They give you just enough to cure your sweet tooth, while still providing a healthier option.
Megan H.
They are just as good as any name brand shortbread cookie. They're so delicious. There are just enough mini cookies in each package to satisfy your sweet tooth without bombarding you with calories.
Jennifer S.
Oconto, Wi
These are just as good as name brand products. It's a great tasting snack within calorie limit. I wouldn't choose anything else for a snack in my day.
Ashley G.
Midvale, UT
I think that these taste great! They taste just as good as the name brand! I love the small portion pack, it is just enough to satisfy a sweet tooth!
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are just as good as Oreos if not better. They're yummy and at a great price. Try them. You'll never spend extra for Oreos again.
Sheri P.
Antioch, TN
Taste just as good as the name brand cookies but much cheaper. Perfect for when you need a treat but don't want to waste the calories.
Brianna H.
Charlotte, NC
Great value cookies in my opinion are just as good as some of the name brand cookies, just like these! Saves a little money too :)
Kendalee M.
Clemson, SC
ThEse snacks are so good, and only 100 calories. Also, they o my cost about 2$ versus the othe 100 calorie brand desserts.
Ana G.
Edinburg, TX
Do these taste like Oreos?
Takeyah W.
Covington , GA
What do you pair these yummy cookies with?