Great Value Tropical Trail Mix, 26 oz uploaded by Madison I.Great Value Tropical Trail Mix, 26 oz uploaded by Faith M.

BY GREAT VALUE

Great Value Tropical Trail Mix: A flavor expedition Mix of banana chips, dried papaya, raisins, dried pineapple, dried cranberries, golden raisins, cashews and almonds Kosher see more...

Sharon K.
Lake Wales, FL
I had seen the Great Value Tropical Trail Mix at my local Walmart pretty much every time I went and got my groceries. I wouldn't buy them because I just knew it would be terrible. Boy was I wrong. My daughter had bought some and I was watching my grandson and wanted to give him a snack and wanted it to be healthier so I got the bag down. Much to my surprise and joy, it was delicious. There is a perfect balance of all the different things in the mix. And, my grandson and I both liked it. I've given him some every time I have watched him since and even bought a bag for me at my house. If you haven't tried this yet...what are you waiting for? Go get some today!!
Amanda M.
Granbury, TX
I love the golden raisins the most but these are so good. The dried fruit and nuts are nutritious and have great flavors! There is a whole 1lb of goodies. They have a resealable bag in case you want to save some for later!
Ashlee G.
Bella Vista
I have been obsessed with this trail mix lately. Its so cheap and always so good! The bananas and pineapple are personally my favorites but its all such a great combo for snacking.
Jessica J.
Mansfield , MO
This is just about as good as the big name brands. I like the sweetened banana chips myself and the dried fruit has a nice flavor.
Madison I.
Fort Thomas, KY
Love this trail mix! Dried fruit is my favorite. I give this 4 stars because there's way too many raisins.
Faith M.
Warfield, KY
Great snack I really enjoy this it tastes amazing & makes a great snack on the go highly recommend.