GrocerySweets & SnacksSnack FoodsGreat Value
Tropical Punch/Blue Raspberry/Watermelon/Sour Apple Fruit Smiles, 9 oz

by Great Value

Naturally and artificially fruit-flavored snacks made with real juice High in vitamin C 10 pouches Kosher

Am I the only one that likes to squish them before eating lol?
What kind of texture are these fruit snacks? Some are chewier and softer, some are a little firmer.
Start your review of Great Value Tropical Punch/Blue Raspberry/Watermelon/Sour Apple Fruit Smiles, 9 oz!
Product Highlights
Perfect on the go snack without all the sugar of other fruit snacks.in reviews
dawn C.
Scranton, PA
They will very good for the price I purchase them almost every time I go to Walmart!
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Great Value Tropical Punch/Blue Raspberry/Watermelon/Sour Apple Fruit Smiles, 9 oz uploaded by Kimignon T.
Purchased at: Walmart
You get what you pay for and these are pretty cheap. They are not tangy as they claim to be and are a bit hard. Probably won't repurchase this. There are other fruit snacks just as inexpensive but taste WAY better. I don't recommend these unless you have already tasted and like it.
Andrea W.
Brookpark, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
Purchased at: Walmart
These are so delicious. They are a bargain for sure. They have a better texture as taste then most of the name brands
Taylor S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are one of my favorite fruit snacks! No, they are not healthy because it's pretty much all sugar. However, I still really enjoy these. I like to take some to work as snacks (I get hungry easily) so these make the best office snack. They fit in my desk and taste great. I love the flavors. They are very true to their descriptions (fruit punch, blue raspberry ect.) which I love. I like strong flavors so these are great. Huge bonus, these are wayyyy cheaper than other fruit snack brands at walmart! They are definitely affordable.
Sophia S.
These are really good I like them better than the original. It is very affordable. It is soooo delicious. The original is also very good. The only cons is that they stick to your teeth but all fruit snacks do that so, I love this food
Alicia W.
Magnolia, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Great Value Tropical Punch/Blue Raspberry/Watermelon/Sour Apple Fruit Smiles, 9 oz uploaded by Alicia W.
These are really good. I like them better than the original. They make a good snack for kids and adults.
Valyncia D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 8
My mom used to purchase these religiously for my siblings and me years ago. I still buy them from time to time for my daughter because she also likes them. I like the variety of flavors, also the design of smiles ate cute and fun to eat. The last thing I really enjoy about these is that they are soft full of flavor.
elizabeth Y.
My kids favorite snack ! They love when I pack them in their lunchbox and I love that they have a ton of flavors!
Jerusha F.
Emmett, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love these gummies they are the best! I have to grab these they are not only good for kids but us adults as well. The flavor reminds me of fruit roll ups for some reason. They met past my expectations for kid gummies. I would recommend for all kids and adults.
Carla S.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love these !! My nephew separates the colors, and he shows me that the food is smiling at him, he counts how many there are, so if you have kids or nephew and nieces you should get these cause believe it will help when they start kindergarten