Great Value Triple Chocolate Thin Crust Pizza

by Great Value

Have you ever had pizza for dessert? Now you can with Great Value Thin Crust Triple Chocolate Pizza. This luscious treat features a thin chocolate crust topped with a dark chocolatey sauce and a trio of milk, dark and white chocolate pieces. No matter how you slice it, this incredible pizza is a perfectly sweet finish to any meal.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Triple Chocolate Thin Crust Pizza!
Gwen R.
omg omg omg! simply the best dessert to be made! my kid asks for this every time we go to the store! tastes so good!
member-8040b
i hated the taste maybe it was just me because everyone else loved it in my family. it was very grainy and i’m not a big fan of chocolate.
Erin C.
Leesville
There are not many options for dessert pizza but this one knocks it out of the park. It’s super chocolaty and gooey which makes everyone happy!
Gina S.
London, ON
I'm sad to say I was disappointed in this pizza. It was not as choclately as I had thought. But I might have overcooked it?? I'll have to try again.
Sandra C.
Was really looking forward to trying this! But was not a fan what so ever, the chocolate sauce covering the pizza had a weird taste
bri G.
it's a very good product Id recommend it to others it was very delicious and not at all disappointing I'd recommend this product to others and it's easy to prepare
Mariana A.
Edmonton, AB
A little sweet for me but boy did a few of the kids love them. Not an all the time great but a few.
Kennedy P.
dryden
This is one of my favourite things to bring to family meals as a quick dessert. It has a strong chocolate flavour that makes it so you don’t need to eat a lot but the chocolate cravings are cut. Only suggestion I would give is to make another one with dark chocolate and sea salt !
Camille F.
quebec
Wanted to try this for some times now. Kinda good but so very very sweet. Still not over the sugar rush 2 weeks later. Way to sweet to my personal taste.
Tatem L.
Thunder Bay, ON
Perfect for anyone with a sweet tooth and great for sharing. Super rich flavour and best eaten while hot and the chocolate is gooey.

Looking for your answer?