BY GREAT VALUE

Our Guarantee Is Our Promise That You'll Be Fully Satisfied With The Taste And Quality Of Every Great Value Product. If For Any Reason You Aren't Happy, We'll Replace It Or Return Your Money. Whichever You Prefer. All You Need Is The Package And The Receipt. It's That Simple. Great Quality. Great Price. Guaranteed. Todo Natural Pure De Tomate. Kosher. All Natural. Naturally Gluten-Free Food. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Myrrha M.
Boiling Spgs, SC
I seriously could not tell a difference between this and hunts. Depending on the coupons and sales determine if I even use this brand or not. But for the most part it is cheaper and tastes just as good.
Leticia G.
Sacramento, CA
This product is priced great but the paste is not at all what I thought. I was looking for tomato sauce and the consistency in this product was not at all close to tomato sauce.
Brenda M.
Glendale, AZ
This puree is a little more chunky In consistency than other puree I have used. Other than that, it tastes just like any other tomato puree. I like this kind because it is inexpensive and works the same.
Taysha B.
It works just fine. Can't beat the price when on a budget.. I'm always looking for a bargain and GV is definitely it and they're food taste just as good as name brand stuff!
I always stock up on this whenever I am near a Walmart. It's great for soups and stews. I mostly use it in pasta sauces as I don't like to purchase the jarred sauces. Great price!
Margarita B.
El Paso, TX
Great price! Same taste as name brands. I use it to cook for my son and he really liked it I highly recommend this product
Morgan M.
Peru, In
Foodie Expert
When buying canned food from Walmart I almost always buy the great value and you can never tell a difference in the taste
Jessica C.
Talking Rock, GA
Foodie Expert
Had a great flavor and you can't beat it for the price. Compared to the name brand it is just as good.
Egle R.
Stroudsburg, PA
Foodie Expert
When your on a budget and need some tomatoe purée. This is a must. doesn't taste bad it's pretty good
Ashley R.
Just as good as the name brand if not better. Use it in most of my tomato based dishes. A must have when making chili