Great Value Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce

by Great Value

Tomato Basil Pasta Sauce – A pulpy and thick pasta sauce, seasoned with basil leaf to give the pasta sauce a fresh homemade aroma. This sauce can be served on its own, or add your own vegetables or meats to complete your authentic Italian sauce recipe.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce!
Milton, ON
It's fine if u are looking for good value for money though their are some good ones as well but they are more pricer. If you want good value for money this is good too.
Ingersoll, ON
Good sauce with a nice consistency that turns pasta night delicious! The best part is the price I less than their competitors for the same great taste.
Winnipeg
I enjoyed this very much the Basel really made the flavor pallet explode. The price was great and if a sauce will have my children eating believe me I will definitely be on the look out for this exact sauce awesome job. Note may have a bit too much salt but that's just me
Winnipeg
Only sauce i use to make pizza at home, mostly the taste is too good compared with other brands. Tastes soo kuch better on pizza
Not bad but I add my own spices to improve the taste. Often use as an affordable sauce to add to chili.
Toronto
This is really awesome pasta sauce in very good price. Just open it up and pour in for your pasta. It would be ready in minutes in affordable price. I have been using it for a while now. Love the flavors pops up for the all types of pasta you cook. Recommended!
London, ON
A really great base sauce for veggie sauce recipes. We usually sauté some peppers and onions with garlic and oil, then add this great value sauce. It tastes fully homemade! A great way to cheat on pasta night. I would recommend to others, even if you don’t plan to jazz it up.

Looking for your answer?