Great Value Thin and Crispy Pepperoni Pizza

by Great Value

No matter how you slice it, Great Value Thin & Crispy Pepperoni Pizza delivers outstanding flavour and incredible quality in every box. Enjoy every delicious bite of this thin and crispy pizza featuring tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. Pizza night has never been so easy!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value Thin and Crispy Pepperoni Pizza!
Cameron, MO
The crust being thin and crispy made this pizza delicious for us!!! And less carbs!!so worth the cost.
Bowling Green, KY
A staple in my freezer. So convenient after long shifts when I don’t want to cook. Affordable.
Glendale
Such an easy throw together meal that I don’t feel guilty or upset with myself over eating. It’s super yum and healthy!
Nolensville, TN
Definitely not bad for the price. But the pepperoni was just not that fresh I don’t know if I got a bad one but I definitely would spend the extra two dollars and get the name brand for a more cleaner ingredient pizza.
Cleveland, TN
Great when you’re in a rush. Also great for kids after school for a quick snack. Good quality for generic frozen pizza.
Harts
when my son comes to visit and he wants something quick i just pop one in the oven. He likes it the best when he is in a hurry.
ruston
For me is this a good pizza. I mean my kids loved it. And very cheap. I have no complaint
Great pizza to have in the freezer for those days that you just want to relax and have a pizza at home with a movie night with the kids.
lehigh acres
Get the restaurant experience at home with our frozen pizzas, ready to heat and eat. With a crust and topping for every taste, it's easy to have Pizza in your house
Wichita, KS
I’m not picky when it comes to pizza. I love any and every kind of pizza no matter what the brand is

Looking for your answer?