BY GREAT VALUE #44 in Macaroni & Cheese

TAMMY B.
I buy this when I am low on money. It is not bad for the money but I would rather have the kind that has the creamy cheese pouch in it. I do not eat these often. The flavor is not great. You can definitely tell that is a powder cheese. I would recommend this to others that are on a low budget.
Autumn K.
Elyria, OH
Being real with you as a potential customer, this product sucks. Even after you add all of the ingredients, this product has terrible flavor and a thin cheese coating that is as bland and bad as just eating plain noodles. Will not be buying again unless I am absolutely desperate.
Amanda R.
Deer, AR
I have tried to buy kraft and my kiddos won't eat it. They love this great value brand and won't even budge on trying others. I like it because it's very creamy and its always the same each time you buy it. The cost is great as well. Would recomend and will be buying these again.
Sydney A.
Kissimmee, FL
OMG BEST MAC AND CHEESE EVER. WAY BETTER THAN KRAFT. It's very affordable, the noodles are thick instead of the thin noodles Kraft has. Best to cook with milk and butter, after the noodles are boiled. Takes about 15 mins to make but it's so worth it. Never buy from Kraft again!
Great alteritive for the Kraft mac-n-cheese! Needs a littlemore taste to it but for only 2 bucks it does the job! Adding a little more parmissean cheese hlpes it out so much and pit of pepper!! Higly recommend for those with a budget but want something good!
Nancy B.
Lincolnton, NC
Actually compared to Kraft Thick and Creamy , I feel this is a very close version if not "dupe" and for a little bit cheaper. Its yummy and it is thick and creamy , great comfort food . If I cant get the Kraft version I will get this one and vice versa
Melanie D.
Williamsville, MO
We love Great Value Mac and Cheese! We bought it at Walmart to try to compare it to name brand Mac and cheese and it was great! And at half the price of brand name! We eat it almost everyday! It's easy to prepare and I would buy it again!
Sara K.
Denver, CO
I honestly believe that this mac and cheese taste just as good as Kraft. I got it a Walmart and it was super cheap. I think it was less than $1.00 per box. It was easy and simple to prepare. A great price for nice quality mac and cheese.
Jennifer V.
Dickinson, TX
I love the cheapest mac and cheese brand i can find haha most of the time and the store brand works just fine for me. I dont like adding too much milk or water to the box mix as it can dilute the unhealthy cheesy goodness.
Chloe S.
Better then the blue box! Its creamy and cheesy and perfect. It's pretty affordable since it's an off brand. Flavor is great. Doesn't taste fake like some others do. Nothing beats homemade, but this is my second option.