BY GREAT VALUE #18 in Jerky & Dried Meats

Great Value: Teriyaki Beef Jerky, 6.2 Oz: No artificial flavors or colors Freshlock resealable packaging 97% fat free High in protein see more...

Christine D.
Ermine, KY
I am usually a fan of the Great Value brand, you get name brand products at a lower cost. However, I was super unhappy with their jerky, I tried the original and teriyaki and both were so hard I couldn't even eat them. The flavor was not great either. I definitely won't be purchasing these again.
Victoria C.
Bella Vista, AR
This is a cheap brand from Walmart but the jerky is ok. It's not very dry so it is pretty chewy and hard to break apart most of the time. Jerky is so expensive already so I settle for this when I need to.
Saray L.
Fountain Valley, CA
Maybe it's because I'm in LOVE with beef jerky, but I really love this one! Most jerky is pretty pricey for some reason, but this walmart-brand packet is very tasty.
Rachel R.
For cheap (off-brand) jerky, this stuff is really good! I was impressed with it when I first had it that it was an off-brand. I really think it is a great jerky if you like it! THIS FLAVOR IS GOOD!
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
This brand of jerky is actually really good. I would definitely continue to purchase this brand over the more expensive ones. I try to keep a bag in my purse to snack on the go
Janelle S.
This flavored jerky was delicious and very reasonably priced compared to its competitors. I'm looking forward to trying other flavors, if and or when they become released.
Cortney H.
I love this stuff! It's perfect when you want that salty snack. The only thing I wish is that the meat was slightly softer so it can be easier to eat.
Elizabeth M.
Orlando, FL
I have bought this product a few times. Beef jerky can get really expensive this brand is on the cheaper side but the quality is still really good.
Olga M.
Ridgecrest, CA
It doesn't even matter that these aren't a big name brand. They taste exactly the same as any other. They're soft, chewy and have a lot of flavor.
Bethany L.
Jacksonville, FL
Perfect if you love jerky! I love the teriyaki flavor. Other name brand jerkies are so expensive but not great value. It's great! *no pun intended
Ashley S.
Brownsville, TX
R these just as good as jacks jerkey?
Ashley M.
Fredericton
Is it available in Canada?