Great Value : Teriyaki Beef Jerky

by Great Value

Great Value: Teriyaki Beef Jerky, 6.2 Oz: No artificial flavors or colors Freshlock resealable packaging 97% fat free High in protein

Is it available in Canada?
R these just as good as jacks jerkey?
Start your review of Great Value : Teriyaki Beef Jerky!
Holly W.
Talbott, TN
Great Value : Teriyaki Beef Jerky uploaded by Holly W.
I love this brand. It’s cheaper and taste the same as the named brand. It’s so tender and juicy.
Cortney H.
I love this stuff! It's perfect when you want that salty snack. The only thing I wish is that the meat was slightly softer so it can be easier to eat.
Kelli G.
Waldorf, MD
I prefer this brand over the bigger names not only is it cheaper than the big guys but the meat is always tender and the flavor is always packed in. Get these for your next road trip or Netflix binge session and enjoy!
Katie W.
Midway, WV
For the price, this jerky is great. It’s extremely flavorful, which I need in a good jerky. The texture isn’t too dry but good and tender.
Kristen H.
Huntingdon
It’s okay tasting for an off brand Jerkey, but jack links or sweet baby ray’s is definitely my favorite and way more tender.
Laurie B.
Beaver, PA
When it comes to beef jerky, this is as good as any major brand jerky at a fraction of the cost. I like that it has a zipper closure to [email protected] fresh. Would definitely recommend
When it comes to beef jerky, this is as good as any major brand jerky at a fraction of the cost. I like that it has a zipper closure to keep[email protected] fresh. Would definitely recommend
Emiliya M.
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband like to drink beer.And sometimes he buy this beef jerky to taste with beer and say that it is very good combination.I tried it also,can’t say that I like it but not very bad.But anyway you can try to know.[product:great-value-:-teriyaki-beef-jerky]
Nichole R.
Orlando, FL
This is so good the only thing is some pieces are super dry and not as soft as other brands but for the price it’s a great deal or I mean great value lol
Marcella R.
The taste from beginning to end is so good. This is my favorite. Not to tough and full of flavor! There are so many choices to pick from but this is my go to.
Lois Dayle R.
Midway, KY
Cheapest beef jerky I've ever eaten. What a great brand. Its so beefy. I love it. Whenever im lazy at making my meal, this is my fave thing to eat.