BY GREAT VALUE

The Great Value Tall Kitchen Bags provide a convenient and hygienic way to collect, seal and dispose of garbage. Each bag can comfortably hold up to 13 gallons of trash by volume. The 13-gallon kitchen bags come with drawstring closures for hassle-free... see more...

christina T.
Kingston, OK
The Great Value brand of tall kitchen bags "strong flex" "citrus burst scented" are surprisingly amazing the strong. The flexible quality of the bag is amazing you can just shove trash in there and shove trash in there and shove trash in there and it's still flexes and it does not burst!! And the drawstring it's very different than any other bag or cheap brand bags that I've come across before. It's kind of a plasticky rubbery feeling. They're very sturdy and I have not had it break, rip, bend or stretch when you're pulling it tight to tie the bag or even pulling it out of the trash can. The scent of the bag itself doesn't smell and it doesn't smell weird with your trash mixed into it which is kind of nice. And they are very reasonably priced I got the box with 25 bags in it for a 13-gallon trash can. And also what I wanted to add is when you're wrapping the drawstring area around the lip of your trash can it's snug and you don't have to worry about losing the bag on the inside of the trash can. At first I was worried that it wasn't going to fit around my trashcan without ripping the bag but you can pull it and put it over the lip of the trashcan it fits and it has not fallen inside the trashcan. Very helpful information to have. Kind of strange to go in detail about a trash bag right?! But hey this is the item that we use multiple times a day every single day and all of us do, so this is very useful information and I really recommend these to everybody!!
Megan J.
These have become a staple in my household. They are at a very good price for the durability. Easily compares to top brands. They don't tear apart easily, hold a ton and the drawstrings are just as durable as the bag itself. I highly recommend these!
Debbie S.
Kingston, NY
You can use these for a 13 gallon trash can! They have handles on them for heavy bags and keep odors blocked!! Very inexpensive at walmart! I buy these every time i need garbage bags! So I highly recommend these bags!!
Amy M.
Chazy, NY
Just as good as Glad and other big btand names in garbage bags. Inexpensive and come in a variety of sizes.