Home & GardenLightingLight BulbsGreat Value
T3 14W Soft White Compact Fluorescent Light

Great Value T3 14W Soft White Compact Fluorescent Light

by Great Value

A Great Value compact fluorescent lightbulb (CFL) is an energy saving replacement for a standard A19 incandescent bulb. It uses less energy, lasts longer and saves money. Great Value CFLs fit most fixtures that require a standard medium base bulb.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Great Value T3 14W Soft White Compact Fluorescent Light!
Pollianna T.
lucasville
I loved that they don’t get as hot as the other bulbs . The price is right for them I wouldn’t improve anything about these bulbs. I would recommend to other people .
Kristie E.
Sioux Falls, SD
Our go to lightbulb. Bright lights, saves money, and long life. Perfect light bulb for our needs
Laura V.
Yellville , AR
Great value for the money. Come on dim and brighten as it’s on. Uses less energy. Easy to find at local Walmart
Diana K.
Los Angeles
These are really great great lights and a great value. They seem to last a lot longer than the regular bulbs or other LED lights. I use these for everything.
Vicki B.
Norridgewock, ME
These are the only light bulbs we have in our home. They are easily to put in and remove, and they give off a soft white glow, that’s not to bright. Works perfect in our home!
Sierra B.
Stockton, CA
These are a great light bulb and seem to last for a long period of time. Would definitely recommend
Brenda B.
Florence, AL
These are great! They last a very long time and are worth the money. I like to buy in bulk
Annette B.
Goshen
I love great value soft white bulbs they are great value for your money they work just as well as the brand names I would improve them at all they’re very affordable I definitely would recommend them.
Cassie S.
Russellville, AL
So I just use lightbulbs on a daily basis I mean it’s like I need you have to use but I really think I’m a get some smart lightbulbs to connect my Alexa
member-2e10e
They last for about a year and are cheaper than alternative brands. I have no complaints on them

Looking for your answer?